[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally every time I see my little sister she makes a comment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 448x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 448x300
Literally every time I see my little sister she makes a comment about how her boobs/butt are bigger than mine. We're talking like 1-2 comments PER DAY.
Her comments piss me off because 1) I am jealous and 2) she mentions it so often that it's like she's trying to compensate for some other area of insecurity.

How can I shut her up? She literally talks about it to her friends. I'll like meet a friend of hers and the first thing out of their mouth is "oh yeah, her boobs ARE smaller!"

It's not even like I have abnormally small boobs- I have a D cup! My sister's are just like HUGE.
I don't know why my sister's boobs are like the cornerstone of her personality but it's pissing me off that she's insulting me.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 600x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 600x200
Take your breast-envy fetish roleplay elsewhere
>>
>>16678926
This is literally happening to me

What shoul I say to her next time she says "haha my boobs are bigger"?? Is there anything I can say that will shut her up without seeming really bitter
>>
>>16678941
>I have a D cup!

I refuse to believe you're a girl. Any girl would know that's not how bra sizes work, especially if she's taken the trouble to make a whole post about breast size.
>>
The obvious answer would be to try and talk to her about this and ask her to stop 'cause it's making you uncomfortable (don't mention the jealousy, just the discomfort). But since she sounds extremelly childish and you two don't sound like close friends, I don't see how just talking would solve anything, it might make her pick on you even more. So find something you have that's prettier or better than hers and use that everytime she mentions the boob thing. It might work 'cause then she would also feel uncomfortable and exposed, or you guys might end up hating each other forever.
>>
>>16678947
??? Ok "34 D" like I can't prove I'm a girl without getting banned, the most important part of a bra size is the cup though the inches part is not a big deal that's just like your chest size

Can someone PLEASE just give me advice on this
>>
>>16678949
I don't hate her she's just in that 17 y/o bitchy phase where she feels like she has to be the best at everything.

Idk anything I mention she'll just focus on that until it's better than mine. I used to say "my butt is bigger" but she started working out her flutes and now hers is a little bigger.

Like she is crazy competitive for no reason it pisses me off
>>
My sister is the opposite. She is flat as a pancake and bitches every time she can.
>>
File: 18.jpg (16 KB, 228x237) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
16 KB, 228x237
Stop being so reactive to what she says. She knows it bothers you. Be better at her at something else.
Show her that you can stuff an entire banana down your throat without gagging.

This skill will be 10x more valuable than a bigger rack of boobs. Trust me.
This post made by every man on earth.
>>
>>16678969
I don't react when she says it that's the problem. I brush it off but she keeps doing it and I want her to stop but I don't know how to make her stop without sounding like a whiny bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 800x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 800x1400
>>16678954
Top kek maybe you are just a girl who doesn't understand bra-sizing
>>
>>16678971
LOL wow I didn't know that.
I just walk into Victoria's Secret and they measure me and give me bras that are my size lol

Thanks for the info though
>>
It feels good to have 34G titties :3
>>
>>16678975
>thinking that VS sizes are anywhere near accurate
>>
>>16678979
32DD/F ain't bad either
>>
>>16678982
Maybe you should audition for double divas since you're an expert
>>
>>16678979
If they don't reach your ankles already, they will in a few years.
>>
>>16678914
- look at her as if she's weird
- ask "why are you so fixated over your boobs and ass"
- she'll say something in return, just give her a slightly pitying look and say "yeah but you go on about them like there's literally nothing else in your life, it's not normal"
- after that, every time she tries to bring them up, give her side glances and slightly shake your head, as if you think it's so incredibly sad her tits are the only thing in life she's proud of (I mean, it is very sad)
- sometimes maybe even roll your eyes
- if she gets very obnoxious, you can try to get snarky, like subtly hint that she has nothing else to talk about than her boobs
- if the thing with friends commenting on your size happens again, just give her this look of absolute pity and contempt, like "really, you have absolutely NOTHINg else to talk about huh, it happened again"
- if she's trying to meet new people make nasty jokes about how she should wear a lower cut top since if her boobs are the only thing she has going for her and the only thing she can talk about, she should put them on full display

This might hurt your sister a bit though, but it should shut her up. Instead of jealousy and upset, try to project pity and contempt
>>
>>16678970
Just tell her that you are not competing with her.. and "I didnt know I was in a competition with you, I thought we were on the same team?". Guilt her into stopping. Agree with her.. oh yea, your boobs are awesome.
>>
>>16678993
Thank you. I probably won't take it quite that far but I will do enough to shut her up.

She's obviously only harping on it so much because of insecurity. I don't want to make her more insecure, but I do want her to learn how to express her insecurity in a healthy way that doesn't put others down.
>>
>>16678987
Nah, these are kiddies when compared with mine

>>16678992
Nah, they will be find for some more years, I wear good bras and work out. But when I'm 80 and toothless I will jiggle my knees-reaching titties and laugh at jelly cunts like you
>>
Probably too late by this point, but you could have played along like they were abnormally gigantic.
She turns around towards you, jump out of the way "WOAH watch it, you nearly knocked me over"
"My tits are so big!" That's good, you can use them as flotation devices in case of emergency, maybe make a lifeboat for others even.
Much more childish than >>16678993 though, which is probably the adult way to handle it.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1143x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1143x647
>>16679006
>thinking exercise does anything to help
>not knowing bras are not backed by any evidence for preventing sagging
>the only long-term study shows they actually INCREASE sagging

Oh lawdy I bet you sleep with yours on because you want to deny your inevitably apparent sag
>>
>>16678914
post a picture of your breasts for reference, we can tell you if they are sufficiently large
>>
>>16679038
Whatever my friend, I'll enjoy it while it lasts, still bigger fun than being a tittlet and pedo bait :^)
>>
>>16679057
lets see the hardware you're working with, ma'am
>>
>>16679057
You know what they say: the one who laughs last, laughs longest B^)
>>
>>16679057
Enjoy ur pepperoni nipples
>>
>>16679072
Yeah, that's why I said, when remembering my big puppies in old age, I'll laugh at all flat-chested girls who think any man will pay attention to their supposedly semi-perky Bs or Ds, especially when they pass their prime
>>
File: 1452494134846.jpg (17 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1452494134846.jpg
17 KB, 360x360
>>16679093
really want to see a pic of those puppies, would you mind sharing for science reasons?
>>
>>16679079
Yet another mad flatboard, I have small nips and cute rosy aureolas. Nature didn't bless me with understanding of quantum physics or a knack for needlework but my boobs are wonderful.
>>
>>16679093
Kek at least you have seem to come to term with your early expiration date. Oh and try 30, not 80. Or even [current age]. Must feel bad to know no one will ever respect you or stay with you because you look like a total bimbo who's only value is being used as a fuckcow until the novelty wears off.

Maybe your cats will use your swinging pendulums as toys?
>>
>>16679112
>this much insecurity in one post

Grow up, there's tons of girls with big boobs. You're not that special.
>>
>>16679112
I'm a flat board because I'm a dude.
Even if you have big tits you sound insufferable
>>
>>16679126
>being this mad because some random user of kazach crocheting board has bigger titts than you

You don't need to get your knickers in a twist, big titties run in my family. My mum at 47 still has her shapey and perky enough and she fed three babies with them. But even if your wishes come true and mine will sag at thirty, I won't cry because it's over but smile because it happened. Still better than looking like undeveloped tween forever and baiting guys who like girls looking like boys.

Tho you're right, my cats like to cuddle on my boobs.
>>
File: tumblr_ma9uneMTDF1ql5yr7o1_400.gif (699 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ma9uneMTDF1ql5yr7o1_400.gif
699 KB, 400x225
>>16679112
>>16679093
>>16679006
I really hope this is trolling because otherwise it's genuinely weird that you, like OP's sister, literally seem to have nothing else to be proud of except your tits. No talent, no personality, since if you had something else to build your self-esteem on you wouldn't go on about mammaries like this.

It's even sadder because the type of men you attract when literally the only thing you have to offer are titties aren't usually the best of the bunch, you know? All that delusion about "no man would look at other women because it's all about tit size and nothing more".

I sincerely hope I'm getting trolled here tho
>>
>>16679145
Never said I am. I just feel good I don't have to deal with common girls' insecurity, ergo too small boobs

>>16679148
Awh damn, you are right, I'm not an agreable young lady. My apologies.
>>
Op's sister is young, has huge tits and is a master troll. I'd like to meet her.
>>
hey I'm glad you have big boobs or whatever but can you not make this board all about your tits? I'm trying to get advice. If you want people to fawn over your tits you should go to /soc/
>>
>>16679182
Anon, this is thread about titties. Which is why I talk about them. If you judge my talent (or lack of thereof), personality or character and base your judgement on what I write in titties thread, you must be the one trolling.

You are right that big boobs are magnet for twats, I'm lucky enough; I've found myself a good bf whose focus wasn't on my chest.

Ah, what can I say - I'm just glad small boobs and complexes accompanying them are not my problem. Kinda surprising how hostile flat-chested girls are but I suppose it stems from low self esteem.
>>
>>16678914
mega milk?
>>
File: wat.jpg (231 KB, 896x1280) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
231 KB, 896x1280
>>16679196
this
>>
>>16679232
Seriously, please either answer my question or leave my thread.
This is an advice thread on how to resolve an issue between me and my sister. This is not a thread inviting you to "show off how secure you are about your boobs".
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>>16679179
>is so stuck up that she feels the need to take over someone else's thread on an advice board with MUH FAT TITS

Please keep going. Every single post you make puts you in a better and better light.
>>
>>16679242
>This is an advice thread on how to resolve an issue between me and my sister.
I don't know who told you you got to dictate what people write in a thread because you started it, but they were lying.
>>
>>16679258
Ok then please keep going.
You serve as a great example of how my little sister will make an unrelated conversations all about her boobs.

So everyone: this is what I am dealing with? How do you get someone obnoxiously delusional like this to shut up about their tits?
Dealing with this every day of my life is getting old. I was never self conscious about my size until my sister started comparing herself to me
>>
>>16679232
What's funny is that it's not. You only interpret is as such because you have literally nothing else in your life to feel good about, so you desperately pounce on any possible chance to mention that you have big tits, my tits are big, did I tell you the cup size, well they're actually really huge.

This is someone else's problem thread where they're asking for advice. You are giving zero advice, just shitposting and fishing for attention. Fuck off.

Go to /soc/, they love tits, I'm sure that you can flaunt your breasts at them and get a lot of positive comments and all the attention you need as long as you provide them with fap material. You don't need to hijack other people's threads like this, that's rude.

>I'm just glad small boobs and complexes accompanying them are not my problem.
If you're not trolling, you are plagued with complexes. People are hostile towards you because you're a combination of pathetic and obnoxious. It's simply not the behaviour of a mentally sound person to be this desperate for validation based on one single trait they have.

It's similar to some total losers in life who cling to their high IQ number as if it'd make them successful individuals, because it's literally the only thing they have to feel proud about, and so they try to bring up their high IQ at every possible turn and probably, like you, try to deflect all criticism as "jealousy".
>>
>>16679246
>implying threads here don't get derailed all the fucking time

Does anyone know how I can get a revenge on my exgf who cheated on my with my cousin? I was thinking about keying her car or abducting her cat but idk if it's not too mediocre
>>
>>16678914
she does it just to get under your skin, she's just being a little shit

yest tell her that you hope she becomes a whore so she can make good use of them.
that will shut her right up
>>
>>16679293
If your she's on the same level of tits tits tits my tits tits look my tits I've got them they're big tits tits monotonous obnoxiousness, she has actual problems. It goes beyond just getting a raise out of you, it's likely her self esteem is actually in tatters and she literally has nothing else to feel good about except her boobies and body - so she ferociously clings to them and also tries to convince herself that the tits are all that matters. Similar to how the troll in this thread is trying to convince herself that tits are the one thing that matters and that attracts a mate and therefore she's superior because of her bra size and everyone's jealous.

So it's actually alarming and sad, and you might want to try to get some help for her. But again, a good response is just to get over your anger, even though that's hard when it's a sibling, she knows how to get under your skin.

However, instead of getting upset, you should see her behaviour for the profoundly sad and pathetic cry for attention that it is, and just treat her with worry, alarm, sadness, contempt and pity, in varying measures. Just think of all those old actresses with shitty cosmetic surgery, who live in delusion and still cling on to the old notion that they're hot, even when it's pathetic in their age or weight to try to dress like that or strike those poses - because their looks are the only thing they ever had, and without it they have nothing. That's where your sister is headed. Let the pity ooze from you.

So try to call forth this pity and worry in your mind whenever she goes on about her tits, her tits, they're so big. Also try to bring it up with her. Not in a "stop it, you're annoying" way, but in a "I'm really worried, why are you so obsessed with your tits, that's not normal" way and try to talk with her about the importance of finding something else to build self-esteem on.

Also, learn to ignore her and focus on your own life.
>>
>>16678947
Thats exactly how bra sizes work. The number just narrows it down inside.
>>
>>16678914
Are you both... fat?
>>
>>16679370
Please see >>16678971

Stating cup size means absolutely nothing without band size
>>
>>16679370
No, that's not how it works.
>>
>>16679400
Thanks for proving my point lol. The last 2 rows are the important ones. The first row is just compensating by changing the number.
>>
>>16679374
Neither of us is fat or chubby. She's probably a little chubbier than me but she's still skinny, I just have more of an athletic body because I exercise more
>>
>little chubbier
So... fat?
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 640x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 640x532
>>16679420
I'm a 2 and she's a 3
>>
>>16679415
What are you talking about? Just look at how vastly different two "d-cups" can be. That's because the VOLUME of the cup depends on the RATIO of the letter and number. There is no way you can tell the volume just by a girl saying she has a "d-cup".
>>
>>16679428
And you wonder why she has bigger boobs?
Shes on the upper end of the acceptable range. Barely cutting it. Boobs are expected when youre chubby.
>>
>>16679431
No one said D cups are all the same size. D cup is just a range. Guessing the number is too precise. Its like if you were to guess how tall someone is to the mm. Its stupid.
>>
>>16679437
I don't wonder why- I know she has more chub and a lot of it is in her boobs/ass.

all I want is for her to stop talking about it every single day.
It's gotten so annoying.
Someone earlier compared it to those kids who take every chance they can to mention their IQ. I think that's a great comparison, it's just as annoying as that and I literally have to hear it every day.

I've gotten some good advice though, thank you to those who gave suggestions it was very helpful
>>
>>16679415
The midde row specifically states that there can be a ton of differently sized breasts all labeled a DD cup. Meaning that just saying DD means nothing. Are you able to read?
>>
>>16679447
Just tell her its because shes fatter. Its really straight forward.
>>
>>16679452
Do you believe that the average size of a DD cup is not larger than the average size of an A cup?
Because thats what it would mean if the letter meant nothing.
>>
>>16679453
she's only like 5-10 pounds more than me- I'm actually hoping that she'll get chubby and shut up about it on her own bc she has terrible self control around food.

I feel like if I mention it now she will start dieting and not get chubby like I want her to
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 800x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 800x584
>>16679442
Oh my god you really don't understand how sizing works. Here, this is a chart of sister sizes. All of the sizes in the respective rows have the exact same volume. A girl who wears a 28K and a girl who wears a 48A have the EXACT SAME sized boobs.

It's a retarded system, but it's even more retarded when people claim to understand it but have no idea.
>>
>>16679459
Yes holy shit that's exactly what we are saying. The letter means something, but not what you think. It has to do with the RATIO of bust to band size. It "resets" as you go up in band size.
>>
>>16679477
Thank you for proving my point again.
The average size of a K cup is larger than the average size of an A cup. Are you dense or something. The range of K cups are larger than the range of A cups.
>>
>>16679491
So you just dont know what youre talking about.
>>
>>16679112
prove it, pics or they dont exist
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.