[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I useto get tormented and ripped off during high school. After
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1362722575423.jpg (101 KB, 571x494) Image search: [Google]
1362722575423.jpg
101 KB, 571x494
So I useto get tormented and ripped off during high school. After high school I ended up getting taller and wider, even people that useto rip me off came upto me and I was twice their size, ive been lifting for 5 years now and have reasonable gains and Ive started college. I cant seem to form proper relationships with guys but no problem with girls.

Why is this? This idiot bud of mine who I dont classify as a good friend just someone I've known for the past 10 years I guess, he sometimes tries to make things goes his way and when he does I avoid him at all costs until he comes crawling back, then he said to me today that I'll never be a winner and Im a loser and no-one wants to be around me?
>>
You've just landed a couple of shitty friends. In your case, you've got at least one super shitty friend. He definitely deserved a punch in the kisser for that bullshit.
>>
What do you mean make things go his way?
>>
>>16675726
he'll want something or if im at work he thinks im lying or just wants me to drop anything im doing to benefit him
>>
What prompted his accusation
>>
>>16675738
He seemed angry because I didn't want to go get food with him because I was at work and told me I'm going nowhere in life and seemed pretty angry, i addressed to him that I am the one commencing college and he has done nothing with his life, no job, no licence, no career then he said what I have written above
>>
Have you tried to be more positive?
And you should dump friends who don't add something to your life.

For example i have this friends who is a complete failure, but when i go to his home you can feel a great ambience of peace and we usually smoke and laugh even with his mom.
I makes me really calm
>>
>>16675758
Yes I have tried to suggest things because hes going nowhere, he always says he wouldnt change anything...I dont get it

I swear he tried to fk with my head, he'll ask em how uni is going then when I tell him he'll reply with something like "what type of reaction do you want? a good on you man,?"

why bother asking if he dosent care
>>
>>16675706
cut people like this out of your life
>>
>>16675823
I have now
>>
>>16675751

Cut him off.
>>
>>16675880
how do you form relationships with actual non fukwit people?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.