[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i get a g/f like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1312696212286.jpg (148 KB, 1000x748) Image search: [Google]
1312696212286.jpg
148 KB, 1000x748
how do i get a g/f like this?
>>
>>16673872
Get a time machine and travel back to 2000.
>>
>>16673872
I have someone in mind for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GevY7tLRvcY

You like?
>>
>>16673872
Is it a problem if she weighs 300 lbs?
>>
Be realistic. If you want all those things, expect her to still live with her parents, be NEET, and to not actually bother doing makeup at home ever. Which is where she'd be most of the time. Good luck, it's hard to find someone who is lazy and just stays home out in the real world.. because they're usually back at home.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 504x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 504x407
Why would you?
>>
>>16673872
Hot topic or any horror movie. Try a goth store?
>>
you probably won't, because I'm that kind of person and I'm way too fucking lazy to date anyone.
>>
>>16673913
Are you describing yourself
>>
>>16673872
Sounds so much like me is scary. You'll have it tough mate, this type doesn't go out much. So chances of meeting one are slim
>>
>>16673872
It's missing the arrow that points to her vagina and says "smells fucking awful because too lazy to shower"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.