[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a fairly attractive femboy/"trap" you could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: CYTneMeUQAAdZty.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
CYTneMeUQAAdZty.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
I'm a fairly attractive femboy/"trap" you could say

I'm pansexual, and was wondering..to any of the females that use this board, how many of you would be interested in having sex with a trap?

does the idea turn you off, or is it interesting? merely curious, because i'm interested in trying it, but I just don't know if many females would be into it
>>
>>16671061
Since we're being anonymous here, to be honest, I wouldn't ever fuck you. I like my men to be, well, manly. Sorry. I've told people that I would fuck a tranny so that I don't look prejudiced because I know people will take it the wrong way, but all it is is personal preference.
>>
>>16671061
Bullet to head you mentally broken faggot
>>
>>16671067
Thanks for the information, i'm honestly just curious.
>>
>>16671072
Cosplay girls are into men dressing up as women anon.
>>
>>16671205
That's because they want a bf who also serves as a fashion accessory. That's how they'll treat him too.
>>
I guess I wouldn't mind, but I would definitely not do it if you were 'in trap' or whatever you call it while it was happening. Shit would be just weird.
>>
>>16671216
So cosplayers are actually just normal women? Had me fooled.
>>
>>16671218
I should have clarified that i'm more of a twink
>>
AGP transbian
>>
pansexual girl here
a trap is my dream partner. I'm a dominate person in relationships. I really love a girls pretty face and cute clothes, but a man is better in bed.
>>
>>16671061
You are my type. I don't care what other people think, but you are my type. Hopefully you can find a girl that's weird like I am. Look in the bi/pansexual women section of your local bar for more resources. :3
>>
>>16671061
hey can you confirm east mode for us? after you transcended to a female did your life become more privilege?
>>
>>16671270
>>16671268
yay! I bet there's others out there just like both of you (I hope)
>>
>>16671301
You just have to believe!!!
>>
The most girlishness I'd accept in a guy is a well kept twink into high fashion. Leave the dresses to me and I'll fuck you with my strapon all you'd like.
>>
>>16671319
Literally me. :o
>>
>>16671061
I don't know about a trap situation but I am so turned on by andorgynous femboys
so long as they don't straight-up look like women
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.