[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vehicles and dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 375x305
Can not having a car ruin one's dating prospects? For example, would someone drop you for not having a car?
I was talking to this one girl and we made plans to go out and about but when we were talking and I mentioned I didn't have a car we never went anywhere. Still, we could have taken an Uber to the zoo.

Then I started talking to this other girl, we were talking and she asked me if I had a car, I said no.

And another girl I know is okay with me not having a car. A friend of mine wanted to hang out but when I told her she had to drive she pretty much said to forget it.

Is it that big of a deal? I'm in college btw.
>>
You are kidding right? Girls don't give a shit because they like you enough to date you. I mean you are dating college girls right, so having a car at that age isn't a big deal.

Just be confident and let her know you will pay for a taxi with your own money.
>>
>>16665449
It's a big deal unless you both live in a city where public transport is actually more desirable (eg. London)

But even then, a car is great for just escaping the city and heading to the countryside, for example

>talking from experience
>>
>>16665460
I figured they gave a shit to a degree since it always came up in a discussion, or blatantly asked.

>>16665466
Yeah I'm an Amerifag by the way, with yuros I know you guys can get by without a car.
>>
>>16665471
Well, my point stands even more so in the states

Even in the UK, outside of the major cities where public transport is utter shit (where I was brought up), you need a car to really get anywhere with grills
>>
I seem to do just fine. I dont have a car, but I'm always willing to pay for dates. All she has do to is get us to the destination, and she's fine with that. In fact, she's only paid once because she took me to a movie at the last minute and I was a couple days away from getting paid.
>>
>>16665479
>you need a car to really get anywhere with grills

Figured. I live and work on campus, so I don't really need one.

>>16665493
I live near Atlanta where they always have shit going on. The first girl loves stuff like that, but she didn't have a car either. We never went from acquaintances to something more ;_;
>>
>>16665507
I live in Butt Fuck Cheyenne Wyoming. We dont have much to do besides going to the movies every couple weeks
>>
>>16665513
I suppose your circumstances are different. I live in the "metro" area, boring as fuck, but with some stuff if you're willing to drive to Atlanta.

I've heard girls care about shit like that because they want to be driven instead of driving a guy around, when traditionally men should drive.
>>
If the girl really likes you, and actually wants to hangout with you she won't care if you don't have a car. Look for a nice girl OP not the spoiled bitches who expect you to have everything in life.
>>
>>16665449
Simply put yes. Some people won't mind but even then people who may not still want to drive much so that's limiting in that sense.
>>
depends how inconvenient it is
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.