[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend and I are finally at the stage where she brought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: paper towel.jpg (21 KB, 355x305) Image search: [Google]
paper towel.jpg
21 KB, 355x305
My girlfriend and I are finally at the stage where she brought out the plastic folding bar that looks kind of like a paper towel dispenser. Ours was white with two rectangular halves, one for me with three half-ball indentations, and one for her with ridged slots.

She laid it out on the table and I pressed my balls into some of the indentations and laid my dick across the other, and she unzipped her pants and crouched over it. Four inches of material resembling raw chicken skin came from her vagina and filled the ridges. With the green dot appearing on the display, she said the outcome was confirmed and pulled the material back into her body.

So what just happened? I've looked all over the internet. Are we compatible or not?
>>
File: 1306983094783.jpg (35 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1306983094783.jpg
35 KB, 500x367
>>
>>16662300
uuuuh wtf?
>>
You should probably dump her bro
>>
>>16662345
what is this even? im so confused and oddly curious
>>
>>16662296
Extensive copulation is the next stage. Then legal bonding with a celebration with familial relatives and platonic individuals. Then extensive full copulation followed by six zelgs of her experiencing body metamorphoses while the fetus develops. Congratulations op, may your children's teeth be sharp and their cones large.
>>
>>16662367
What's there to be confused about? It's pretty obvious OP's gf is a total bitch and completely incompatible so he might as well call it a loss and dump her while he still can
>>
File: 1450042543227.jpg (347 KB, 634x649) Image search: [Google]
1450042543227.jpg
347 KB, 634x649
>>
She's obviously cheating on you, you cuck.

Women are manipulative bitches who are only after your paycheck. They aren't even human. Like niggers. Black president. Black. President.
>>
>>16662296
best post ive read tonight on 4chan
>>
This is really similar to a situation I was in the other night. Should I let this guy I recently met "Fonzie" me?
>>
>>16662952
This gave me cancer.
>>
OK I've been coming here for years and these days when I read obvious bullshit I usually chuckle or just roll my eyes and move on.

This is the first post in like a year that's made me just go WAT.
And then immediately scroll back the fuck up to the top and read it again and involuntarily go WAT again. Now I can't stop laughing and I'm not even sure why.

So, um, good job. 10/10.
>>
>>16662296
>being this much of a literal cuck
Stop while you still have some dignity left.
>>
File: 1201827592279.jpg (71 KB, 562x437) Image search: [Google]
1201827592279.jpg
71 KB, 562x437
>Four inches
She's obviously been cheating.
Dump her ass.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.