[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So in my state like many others there's regulations to how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Hunting-top-of-page.jpg (23 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
Hunting-top-of-page.jpg
23 KB, 420x280
So in my state like many others there's regulations to how many and what type of animals you can hunt. Ever since I was little whenever O was stressed I liked killing animals , and hunting is more socially acceptable soo I picked it up. I've been doing I ALLOT recently and words gotten around state park officials and state troopers are legitimately looking for someone . There's no really way they can link it to me right?
>>
You have a mental problem, get help.
>>
just go back to killing cats and hamsters and shit for a few months until the law loses interest. then back to work.
>>
>>16658590
It's not really a problem unless someone decides to try to arrest me for it.
>>
hunting season laws were put in place for a reason asshole, I hope they nail your ass
>>
>>16658597
Dude what am I gonna do off the neighbors cats? Also recently I've been really stressed so it's allot more then usual . Plus it takes me awhile usually I just maim the animal an track it for awhile and watch it lick its wounds etc its relaxing
>>
>>16658613
well there is one way you could use your gun to make it stop for good
>>
>>16658622
Ohh too funny tell op to an hero mmm
>>
Certain animals have open season, such as opossums, what state are you in?
>>
>>16658613
ummm... yeah? off the neighbors' cats. cats are hard as shit to track, even if they're bleeding. you're developing a life skill.
>>
>>16658613
That's kinda sadistic. Maybe find other ways to cope?
>>
I'd say it's time to move on to the best prey of all, people.

Can you imagine the look on their eyes as they realise you're snuffing out their lives just because you willed it, the power that comes with it? I'm sure you have many times.
>>
File: fp_3.jpg (39 KB, 450x270) Image search: [Google]
fp_3.jpg
39 KB, 450x270
The murderer is killing himself one person at a time, but the suicide is killing the whole world at once.
>>
>>16658613
Jesus fuck dude go see a psychiatrist you need help
>>
>>16658613

Why are you so stressed?
Surely you could find relief in legal activities. Being worried about getting caught for this seems very counter productive.
>>
You talk about it decreasing stress as if there's no other way. Why don't you instead deal with the root of your problem and find out why you're so stressed and angry instead of diverting your own discomfort onto other beings and running away from the problem like a little baby
>>
>>16658613
Dude I enjoy hunting, but that's fucked up. You're not hunting, you're torturing the poor things. What do you do with all the animals you kill, just leave them out there?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.