[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there is no god.. period
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
I am an Atheist in a country where you can be executed for not believing.
hiding who I am is really killing me slowly, I really want to be who I am and not fake anything and pretend to believe in nonsense
what should I do?
>>
>>16655348
>funny-atheist-quotes.jpg

Work towards leaving the country. Otherwise, just keep it in the closet man. It's not an obvious thing, and it doesn't even matter. If you have to hide it to stay alive, then hide it.
>>
Move out of the country to a place you won't be killed for not believing something or risk being killed for letting people know. It's your choice.
>>
>>16655348
move as soon as you're able to. try to get out of your country by all means. if your internet access isn't being surveilled go online and share your interests in a community if it'll make you feel better, at least temporarily. wish you luck.
>>
>>16655348
>not believing in god
What kind of child are you.
>>
I am gonna try to move it but with all of this that is going on I don't think it's going to be easy
>>
Be who you are? How does this even come up in day to day life? You just wast to be that annoying person who rants about other peoples' beliefs.
>>
Pretend you believe, just like everyone else does.
>>
>>16655384
What country?
>>
Saudi Arabia.
I must go and pray to a god that I don't believe 5 times a day.
>>
>>16655348
move to another country
>>
>>16655406
Oh I thought you were just some edgy teenager. That is a real pain. There's no way of not doing it? There must be other non-practicing people?
>>
even if you are not practicing, you're considered Infidel. they don't believe in something like non practicing Muslims.
I wish I could move out right now but getting a visa/green card is not easy and I have to wait long period of time
>>
Well if you could be executed for not believing obviously you need to keep quiet about it. Either suck it up or move, there's no other option.
>>
>>16655348
Try to emigrate, although that may be tough. If immigration was that easy, every Ethiopian would move out of Ethiopia.
>>
I fucking hate you for your nationality. My family still possesses the sword that my forefather used to slay Muslims in Jerusalem.

That said, the belief in god isnt the important part of religion. Its continuing the traditions and culture of your nation and your people, which is of utmost importance. Be like your people, dont be a fucking infidel.
>>
File: george-carlin-patriotism-quote.jpg (75 KB, 630x491) Image search: [Google]
george-carlin-patriotism-quote.jpg
75 KB, 630x491
>>16655437
>>
>>16655448
Because its YOUR ethnicity and YOUR people. Nobody else in world understands what its like to be a saudi. Nobody understand the values or saying you guys have. Your people are your family, you understand each other and you have spiritual bonds to every one of them. Your forefathers built saudi arabia through glorious conquest for allah, and you should strive to continue on their legacy and make them proud.
>>
>>16655455

We are all members of the human race, our "ethnicity" is made up, fantasy bullshit that our grandfathers told their children. Knowing history is important but it doesn't mean that it should be used to divide people into groups. Divisiveness is unnecessary and damaging to the collective, which is the human race. When you start lumping people into categories you begin to see them differently. Its just a tool for dividing people that rulers have done for centuries. You can cast off that bullshit and think for yourself. Be your own person.

Be yourself, is what George was saying.
>>
>>16655498
I know nothing of this "Human Race"
I see Indians shitting on the streets
I see Africans shooting each other in their own countries, and destroying the infrastructure of every other one they are in
I see Asians eating domestic animals and drowning baby girls
I see pacific islanders practicing cannibalism
I see Muslims destroying their homelands, and destroying the west with their rape epidemics and crime

There is no "Human Race"
We are not a unified people. If you honestly think that you're the same as Somalians then you are lost. There are races and cultures superior to others. Why did white man have such glorious imperium when the black man had none. Why did we walk on the moon while an Indian was defecating in public.

To bring these inferior people up to our level we must sacrifice years of progress and greatness. In fact just look at Sweden trying to bring them up to white mans level.
>>
>>16655498
I have no ties to anyone but my own people and its a fucking insult to tell me im the same as others.
>>
>>16655518
Look down at your hand. Do you see four fingers and a thumb?

Me too...
>>
>>16655516
There were white men shitting in public while other white men were walking on the moon. Their skin color had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>16655455
But doesn't it suck to be born into a certain culture and that's the one you're stuck with for life?
>>
You've got to get out of there, OP. Your life literally depends on it.

But before you do, make contacts with, and become mildly active in, the moderate movements in your country. They represent your best hope of being able to return one day, since they can fight without being executed. Once you are beyond your government's reach, you will have to work less directly (because you aren't there), but you can step up your intensity.
>>
thanks everybody
I am going to work as hard as I can to get out as fast as I can
>>
>>16655348
>I want to be a aggressive fedora tipper
Hope they execute your ass, faggot.
>>
>>16656105
Lol this is tru you do need to be executed
>>
>>16655455
The law and your viewpoint that says saying someone should be a certain way because of ethnicity is perpetuated by ignorance like so: "black people are scarey and have degenerate culture. Jerome is a black person so he should buy malt liquor and go to jail because my mental image of a black person is like that".
>>
>>16655406
apply their own tactics to them
blow up /shoot up a mosque after yelling out loud "God does not exist" in arabic.
Give us something to entertain us
alternatively, this is a reasonable enough motive to try to get refuge in Europe (although we don't like refugees anymore...), given your life is in danger if you are found out...
>>
>>16656919
do it OP, don't be a faggot and give them a taste f their own medicine
>>
op, you silly goy, why don't you try reaching Israel?
>>
this thread...

full of edgy kids on both side

this guy here is the edgiest one >>16655437

hurr durrr le hate you for what you are

grow up you latent homosexual and make something out of yourself

and op, if you hate it there, then find a way to run from it.
>>
>>16655516
C'mon son
>>
Apply as an international student to a US university, or any country where they do not have religious laws. Germany would be a good place, however you seem fluent in English already. When you enroll in a US university life will start for you again, despite the heavily religious entity in a lot of Americans, by law you can be whatever religion you want.

Good idea, no?
>>
>>16655348
Does it really bother you that much?
I mean having some secrets is better than being literally killed.
I don't believe in many things I have to do here but I still do it out of respect for those I stay with.

Like others have said, work towards leaving.
>>
>>16656919
two wrongs don't make a right
my religion is love and my race is human
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.