[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really don't know what it is, but i'm pretty much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: random370.jpg (374 KB, 550x825) Image search: [Google]
random370.jpg
374 KB, 550x825
I really don't know what it is, but i'm pretty much invisible to girls. I think of myself as an alright looking 18 year old male, and just find it so hard for women to even notice me. I go out of my way to talk to them, and all I either get is the cold shoulder or I'm just ignored. whats going on? Is it just me? Help! lol
>>
>>16645976
>go out of your way
How? What do you mean?

>cold shoulder or ignored

Again, how?are you complaining because girls aren't all over your dick, or because they refuse to engage you in any conversation?
>>
I go out of my way as in, they never initiate a conversation with me, ever. Also yes, they almost 100% refuse to engage me in any conversation.
>>
>>16645976

Lurking.

This is me too.
>>
>>16645989
When you try to talk to them, what do you say?
>>
they either say absolutley nothing or give one-worded replies, which are pretty much the definition of cancer.
>>
Are you ugly
>>
I've never considered myself ugly, Id probably rate myself a 7 or 8/10. && no, im not fat, im well built.
>>
Where do you find these women?
>>
everywhere pretty much. school, libraries, online, in bars/clubs. its all the same.
>>
>>16646075
>&&
You don't deserve a woman.
>>
>>16645976
Because you still think women are people. You gotta stop treating women with respect.
Once you properly treat them accordingly than youll find women come on to you way more. Instead of opening the door for a girl next time just watch it close behind you and make no notion to keep it open for her. She'll try to get you to validate her existence later. I was like you too once.
>>
If you talk to them on FB, stop. Try getting some friends that hang out with girls.
>>
>>16645976
Sounds like you either have no personality or you're greatly over-estimating your own looks.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.