[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I have a weird facial expression in this picture, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: wew.png (224 KB, 335x478) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
224 KB, 335x478
I know I have a weird facial expression in this picture, but is there something unsettling or off about the way I look?

I have so, so much trouble with girls. Am I just ugly? Be as brutally honest as possible please.
>>
>>16644284
7/10
Just ditch facial hair completely. Cool clothes though.
Maybe you just don't know how to talk to them?
>>
>>16644303
It's possible. I get quite a few dates on OkC and Tinder. If I really try, I can get around a date a week. Sometimes I get lucky and manage to line girls up, yet nothing every comes out of these dates.

I haven't seen a naked woman irl since the age of 17. I'm going on 23 now.
>>
>>16644284
You got style, but I get the sense that that facial expression does you no justice. As far as talking with girls. Don't put them on a pedestal, just realize that females are the same as you: human. No more and no less.
>>
You look fine. If you're having girl problems it's probably a social thing. Generally no matter how you look you should still be able to get a girl since there should be a girl out there that looks the same as you
>just look at ugly couples
>>
>>16644321
I think the real question is- what's happening on these dates? If you were just ugly or off-putting looks-wise, you wouldn't get them in the first place.
>>
>>16644321
>OkC and Tinder
Maybe thats your problem, anon. Try meeting girls without the help of internet.
>>
File: image.png (979 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
979 KB, 640x960
>>16644284
You probably just lack confidence, that being said - that doesn't mean be a fucking arrogant piece of shit but be cool, just relax around them. Women at bars are like skittish animals, have you ever hunted a rabbit? I know that sounds weird but you have to move smoothly and calm, approach from the side, not behind or from the front, be prepared for it and be ready to take one of them home or on a date. Don't say "buy you a drink?" Or some shit, that's lame as fuck. Just say "hey trouble" and play it calm.

I'm the one with the long hair and facial hair, I don't get so much pussy that I need a life jacket to stop myself from drowning in it but I still get quite a lot.
>>
Well, I'm a (bisexual) dude, not a girl, but in my eyes you're pretty attractive and I don't think I'm unusual or anything. Hope that's not weird for you. Cool haircut and clothes too as mentioned. If you're struggling romantically I can promise the problem is social (or maybe you're just unlucky) not physical.
>>
No homo but I wish I look like you, you need some confidence that's all, confidence will come when you succes at something, i just to hace none till i get my first gf after that i realise even being and feeling ugly i could stand a chance with any girl, and yeah back to your question youre making a goofy facial expresion
>>
>getting tons of dates

>actually go to them and they turn out like shit

>it must be my looks guys

Definitely has nothing to do with your shitty personality at all OP.
>>
i am not gay. But I would stick my penis into your tight anus, while jerking your huge ass cock . Your just that damn sexy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.