[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A family member is using my pc right now. Like the nice brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
A family member is using my pc right now. Like the nice brother I am , I let them use it . Here's my issue, I just realized I left TOR open. Yeah....I'm terrified . What's an excuse to get her the hell off of my pc ?
>>
>get off my computer I need to close Tor

>i need to send an email

>i think I forgot to save a file

>let me check something real quick
>>
>>16644194
Holy shit what If shes looked at the browser ? I'm done. I'd be better off killing myself.
>>
>>16644205
>I'd be better off killing myself.
That is unlikely.
>>
>>16644212
I was looking at stuff she'd think it's weird.
>>
>>16644224
>I was looking at stuff she'd think it's weird
If being called weird is the worst toy have to worry about, then you definitely wouldn't be better off dead.
>>
>>16644248
Well it was a website with picture of young girls.
>>
>>16644192
>>16644274
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
>>
>>16644278
Its not funny....
>>
>>16644308
You say that...
>>
>>16644308
It's pretty fucking funny... Serves you right pedo
>>
>>16644192
if OP doesnt reply im just going to assume the cops came lmao desu
>>
>>16644439
No it doesn't....I didnt ask to be attracted to little girls..I'm not a bad person
>>
>>16644466
Yeah you are... That's sickening... Your the scum of the earth.
>>
>>16644205
>I'd be better off killing myself

Well, I think you know what to do.
>>
>>16644493
This op
>>
Turn power off in house, flip brakers
Unplug power cord
Shoot monitor
Many more extreme ways to deal with this situation, get creative
>>
>>16644466
Get therapy and stop looking at them ffs
>>
>>16644274
Actual young girls or loli
If loli use this excuse >Let me check a file
If actual girls call the cops on yourself or kill yourself.
>>
>>16644466

Were you molested as a child?
>>
>>16644562
Yes
>>
>>16644579

Live in anxiety and fear on the chance that a honeypot identified you when your sister authenticated herself through an exit node.

Or.

Come clean to your family about what was done to you, and the damage and compulsions that you have. Plead for their help. Lift the burden of living in the shadows and set yourself free and live with the hope that you can be free of this compulsion that haunts you.

Either choice, now that you have possibly been outed, your chances of being caught go up dramatically if you continue using Tor to download illegal material. Your only smart move is to give up your habit now. You identified yourself on an exit node, they can follow cookie crumbs back to you if you ever use Tor again.
>>
>>16644605
I just feel bad. I have a 5 year old niece who loves me ssoo much for no reason. She always wants to visits me , she sends gifts to me she makes for Christmas and all I can do is think of her in perverted ways I feel soo bad.
>>
>>16644615

Go to therapy. It can help.
>>
>>16644192
>using TOR
>not using a separate
Tails OS mounted on a USB drive
Are you trying to get caught whatever you're doing?
>>
>>16644626
Does it actually do something?
>>
>>16644605
Also I'm afraid to tell my family what happened to me. He was a good family friend , I don't wanna ruin the good image everyone has of him. What if I have to confront him? The idea of doing so is scary
>>
>>16644651
Not at present. Move to the woods and try and find purpose with your new solitary lifestyle.

Alternatively find a female pedophile to share the burden with you in isolation.
>>
>>16644685
Well...I've always been in love with sister. What if I ask her out? Maybe I'll have a chance!
>>
>>16644717
Sure, why not. If she says yes then great if she says no then you're back where you started.

Id say go for it
>>
>>16644651
Remember; if you go for help they MUST report it to the police in the US(even if you never commited or even had more than a stray thought). Gotta get them quotas.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.