[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
give me one good reason not to kill myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>20
>lost my job
>2.18 gpa CM&E program
>need a 2.5 to stay in program
>pscyosis
>diabetic (T1)
>gf lives over 1000 miles away

Recently lost my job, I'm getting by shoveling shit at a barn now. Give me some kind of legitimate justification not to either kill myself or go back to taking adderal just to get through the day
>>
Some people need adderall to function at work and school. It you're using it to be productive it shouldn't be a problem. I personally get really depressed during the comedowns though. Maybe try vyvanse? It's newer, less additive, tends to be smoother and has a less intense comedown
>>
>20 years old
>lost a job
>bad grades

You're young and your situation can be changed or made manageable.
>>
>>16642591
>20
There you go
>>
>>16642612
I was gonna point to the same.
>>
>>16642591
Because you're 20 years old
You have gone through only 1/4 of your life, and you cant take away at least 15 years from that because you were immature teen with undeveloped conscience and logical thinking
You ran into bad course of events at the moment, and you want to end it immediately
you should slap yourself out of that way of thinking and get up and change something.
Your situation is bad at the moment, but it's not nearly as bad as the situations that many successful and/or rich(if that's what you want in life)people have gone through, but they have gone through
you're an individual given a life to use, and you want to go back at the first major obstacle
I bet you are smart enough to think through a little more and realize how stupid that idea is
>>
>>16642611
>>16642612
I'm in my junior year and already $45,000 in debt from loans with declining grades. I'm a fucking failure and it's not going to get better.
>>
>>16642591
You're acting like it's the only fucking job on the planet. Go hunt something else. Jeez.
And do some self studying.
>>
>>16642621
That's really not a lot of money as far as student loan debt goes. Sounds like you go to a public university so there should be plenty of office hours, study groups, and tutors available. But if you stay in this self pity shit you're gonna become a self fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>16642591
If you had wanted to kill yourself you wouldn't be on here asking us to stop you. Fuck off.
>>
>Give me one good reason not to kill myself.
You want to live so badly that you'd come to 4chan of all places to find inspiration to live. But really, OP, such a strong desire to live is the best reason to go on living. You want to live. That is enough.
>>
>>16642606
Addictive*
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.