[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /adv/, here goes nothing. So I met a girl about a year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: badsanta.png (948 KB, 921x794) Image search: [Google]
badsanta.png
948 KB, 921x794
Well /adv/, here goes nothing.

So I met a girl about a year ago. She was quite a bitch at first, but then once we actually hung out, It turned out she was basically an attractive female version of a weeaboo, and much kinder than I originally thought. We eventually become close friends over the course of a couple of months, forming a kind of psuedo-Brother/Sister kind of thing. Eventually, She straight up says to me that I'm one of the few people she legitimately thinks of as a close friend. Shockingly, turns out that due to her attractive appearance, she gets a lot of attention from lots of dudes on Chat-boards, and worst yet, she's also been using it to get free games & items on Steam, as well as using it to get people to do her work. (This was when she was still in college.) (cont.)
>>
>>16640593
Give her the D.
>>
I eventually see how absurd it is when she had gotten to pre-order Evolve (Yes, it's still a shitty game, but at the time she was stoked for it) from a G2A mod. for the rough equivalent of 12 USD. About a week later, the chat-room she had been recently joined into, wanted to make her a mod. of it. skeptical, i asked her how she did it. and well, she had phone sex with all of the other mods. Not only that, but that's how she's gotten cheap shit (games, attention, weed, etc) for about 5 years or so. (cont.)
>>
>>16640595
I concur
>>
>>16640606
Give her the D.
>>
>>16640614
I concur again
>>
>Fast forward to the present
So at this point, she's gotten a job and fucked her way to manager of the joint, and has been acting like she's going to replace me. As you would assume, i'm pissed off, and I don't even want view her as someone I want to have sex with. Not only has she been pissy at me, but she's been ungrateful. Here's some things i've done for her for free:
>I have "helped" her with 2 college courses (and by that,I mean I basically wrote everything on the tests & homework.)
>I have acted as a fake "boyfriend" (Basically a cock-block for creeps and an easy way for her to get attention from others)
>I have talked out her problems (She was raped at a young age and became a total shut-in, hence why she's a weeb)
>I have reserved time in my day dedicated just for her
So yeah, it just feels like she doesn't care anymore, and i'm tired of it, any help /adv/? (I will also provide additional info upon request, as long as it is reasonable)
>>
friendzone
>>
>>16640653
If she isn't doing anything for you, you don't need to do anything for her.
Friendship is about giving and receiving, if all you're doing is giving for nothing you need to drop her.
>>
>>16640653
Give her the D.
>>
>>16640653

Why did you do shit for free when you could have gotten pussy?

Dude, she never cared.

Ditch her.
>>
>>16640673
But She's actually given me Games, Movies, and great times beforehand, it's just been recently that this has happened.
>>
Is this woman named Zoe Quinn by chance?
>>
>>16640693
*EDIT* Granted, I don't know if she used her own money or the money of some shmuck, but isn't it the thought that counts?
>>
>>16640697
No, she actually hates Quinn.
>>
>>16640702
>Giving you leftover material things
>The thought!
Friendship is not about getting free money dipshit. Are you poor or something?
>>
>>16640743
Perhaps my wording was off, It's whatever i found interesting, the next week or so i'd have it, it wasn't the leftovers of anything. Also, materialism aside, we genuinely like being around each-other, but don't see each other as sex candidates.
>>
have you considered giving her the Descartes?
>>
>>16640828
The chick was tied down and raped by her first boyfriend and another dude, I don't think it's a good idea.
>>
>>16640653
Uhh.. break off contact?
>>
>>16640834
been too emotionally invested for that, and she knows that fact too.
>>
>>16640707
>Hates Quinn
>Does many of the same things but over chat instead of physically

I'm confused
>>
>>16640843
She Hates Quinn for the fact that she thinks that the Vidya is sexist.
>>
>>16640843
>>16640847
*EDIT* She also has sex with co-workers, That's how she got a PC copy of GTA V.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.