[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been with my bf for many years but we have only fucked.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I have been with my bf for many years but we have only fucked.
We have never made love.
Yesterday, I told him I wanted to. He said when he gets home from work we will.

> tfw i dont know how to make love to my bf

Advice?
I feel sxared.
>>
>>16640505
Hurry up and read some poorly written fanfiction. Nothing is more pure than the fantasies of virgins.
>>
>>16640505

The fuck is the difference? You gonna dim the lights and light a few candles?
>>
>>16640522
I dont even know the difference
I just know we havent done it
I dont know if he ever has he was more of a pump n dump or fuck another guys girl type before we met

He pretty much just fucks me as in pounds it out until he cums with no fireplay no kissing no sensuality
>>
>>16640545

That sounds pretty selfish. You deserve better than that girl.

Has he ever given you an orgasm?
>>
>>16640554
Yes. I cum vaginally and also I used to cum a lot giving him head but over time that lost its stimulating effect
>>
>>16640594

You should have talked to him the first time he was being selfish but instead you let it go for years and this is the result.

You need a serious 1 on1 with the guy because he might just be clueless and think everything is fine.
>>
>>16640594
This led to current situation.
He is frequently on my case because I dont cum or like giving head that much anymore

I said why dont we try making love
Out of frustration

He agreed and will be home soon but it doesnt evenfeel natural i dont know what to do
>>
He will be home in about half an hour. Any advice on making love for someone who hasnt done it in several years would be deeply appreciated.
>>
Alright im just going todo the pretend to be Asleep thing.
He knows i have a meeting tomorow morning so if makes sense
>>
Uh, honestly dude, you need to let go of the part of you that's asking for advice. You're thinking way, way too much. If you can't get out of your own head, then why don't you just tell him "Fuck, I'm sorry, I've thought about this way too much and now I'm way too anxious to get turned on. Next time we have sex, can we just make it really sweet and romantic?" and then flash him a cute smile. If he's not an utter douche he'll be fine with that, man.

As to what you do, gradually transition into it from a long make-out session. Lots of foreplay, lots of eye contact, kiss and caress each other a lot, keep the dirty talk and rough/dominant shit to a minimum. This isn't rocket science, man. Do you guys actually like each other? Do you ever just cuddle together or hold hands or share a slow kiss because you love each other? It's really just like that, only your sexy bits are involved.
>>
>>16640732
No no nononono. Dude, that's completely unhealthy. You've been together for years, have you guys not learned to talk out your problems like adults? I'm sorry -- I'm really not trying to be patronizing -- I'm not judging you if you haven't learned that now (fuck knows my parents never did) but if you haven't, now's a great time to start.

And a great way to start is by saying, "Hey cutie, I'm not really in the mood anymore, but the next time we have sex can we [blah blah blah.]" Are you afraid he'll freak out or something?

I'm a little worried by how anxious you seem around the person you're supposed to be closest to.
>>
>>16640505
Making love is when you already feel a close bond with your partner.

Fucking is when you just want to feel an orgasm and there happens to be another person in the room and is with you physically.

Just relax, sit back and let things happen naturally. You and him should be comfortable and communicating at all times.

At no point should either partner's orgasm be more important than the other's comfort.
>>
My bf and I have three (or 4 if you count our mutual kink) ways we have sex.

>1. Fucking
This is when we just can't get our hands off each other. It's the crazy tearing each others clothes off and fucking each other senseless kind of sex. Foreplay is almost always involved, but it doesn't take long before he's pounding me hard and fast.
He also gets a bit rough and dominates me most of the time when we fuck (but not as much as he does when we have our fetish sex, which I won't include in this list).

>2. Making love
This is the cliché romantic love movie kind of sex. We go slow, we really appreciate each other and each other's bodies, while letting the other know/see that. Lots of eye contact, slow but passionate kissing and sensual touching. This is normally when we spend the most time on foreplay, kissing our way down/all over the other's body, light touching, softly running our hands through the other's hair, hand holding while he slowly enters me.
This is both our favourite kind of sex.

>3. Having sex
This is kind of a combination of fucking and making love, and probably the one we do the most.
It basically incorporates everything from when we fuck and make love, and is easily our go to kind of sex.

You need to sit down and talk to your bf about this. You say you've been together for many years, so if you really love each other, how could you have not made love yet?

Intimacy is a very important factor in a healthy relationship. Neglecting it can lead to not feeling loved, wanted, appreciated etc.
Do you ever just cuddle for the sake of it or when you feel like being closer with each other? Do you ever hold hands? Ever randomly kiss each other? How often do you have sex? Do any of my types of sex above describe how you and him have sex?

The only way you'll feel better about this is if you talk to him and tell him how you feel.
>>
>>16641598
Cont.

My bf and I went through a period where we didn't make love for a while, and it really upset me because being intimate like that is something I need. So I talked to him about it and it turned out he needs it to. Our sex life never stopped being incredible, but it did get even better after we discussed the issue.

It sounds like you're the same, and you need to communicate that with him, otherwise it'll just make you feel worse and your relationship might eventually crumble.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.