[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Snagged a number off Tinder >Girl responds but with minimal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: amber heard.jpg (379 KB, 2000x3006) Image search: [Google]
amber heard.jpg
379 KB, 2000x3006
>Snagged a number off Tinder
>Girl responds but with minimal effort
>Answers with one or two words
It would appear she's uninterested, but why would she respond at all?
Should I keep trying to talk to her, or let it go?
>>
>>16640286
Let it go.
>>
>>16640291
That's what I'm thinking. However, I'm curious why she would give out her number, and continue to respond to me if she's not even mildly interested.
>>
>>16640304

Wait so have you texted her yet?
>>
>>16640306
Yeah, she always responds, but only replies with air-headed answers.
Could be, she's an airhead.
I feel like she'd at least put some effort into the situation though.
>>
>>16640319
It's normal, OP. Bitches on Tinder have this attention whoring disorder and they literally swipe right on everyone. It's a rare gem that you'll find a girl willing to chat with genuine intentions.
>>
>>16640286
If you haven't met within 48 hours of getting contact info then move on.
>>
>>16640319

Girls will naturally act more dumber than they are to attract men. They understand the dynamic.

Regarding the girl, she is probably on the fence with you but is losing interest with each conversation. You need to be completely out there mate. I mean the relationship doesn't really have much legs to stand on.

Say some really sexual shit and see how she responds. Honestly tinder is a place to hook up and so she probably wants that but is observing the kind of person you are.
>>
>>16640384
Not OP, but this is something I lack in my department. How would you go about with texting something sexy? Or an sexual things for that matter.
>>
>>16640286
Next time not only call her, but ask to fuck in a burger king bathroom because she probably doesn't deserve McDonalds
>>
>>16640408
>at but is observing the kind of person you are.
>>>
> Anonymous 01/03/16(Sun)21:14:56 No.16640400▶
Lol
>>
>>16640400

Honestly the crazier the text the more of a response. I have said some stupid shit while I was drunk and had girls say they were dtf.

"Bored and horny. You know anyone willing to have a good time?"

This is simply for girls you simply don't give a fuck about and just want to get in their pants. Call me a faggot or loser but I have gotten laid by just putting it out there and not caring.
>>
>>16640429
I'll keep that in mind. Appreciate it.
>>
Try making questions and statements that warrant more than a one or two word response.
>>
>>16640495
I do.
Typically people open up when I talk to them; this broad is just a ditz.
>>
>>16640286
If she looks like Amber Heard then I think she may be out of your league.
>>
File: WlHIYcR.jpg (159 KB, 1200x770) Image search: [Google]
WlHIYcR.jpg
159 KB, 1200x770
Some girls on Tinder are absolutely vapid. They don't have any personality whatsoever. I don't even know how they live. They just exist.

Let it go and move on to the next one. If you get another airhead, just unmatch and forget about it.
>>
Have you asked her out? Do you know what she's into? I've had some really curt girls from Tinder, some just take time to warm up and text beyond three syllables. What you should be concerned with is if she has any intention of meeting up.
>>
>>16640572
Eh, Amber Heard had a nose job. I could probably swing her if I saw her in person.

>>16640599
Amen.
>>
>>16640669
>curt
>aka doesn't know how to communicate
God damn, the mental gymnastics you thirsty mother fuckers will go through for a chance at pussy.
>>
>>16640669
She just messaged me and implied we should hang out.
>>
>>16640735

Wtf is this implied shit? Fuck that. Say you are going to the movies tommorow and want her to come. Fuck that detective shit where you to encode her texts.
>>
>>16640774
I agree. Don't you think the movies routine is a bit trite?
>>
>>16640680
All I do is send them a few messages and eventually, after like 10 messages, they open up. Then I say 'we should hang out and do x'. They either ignore me from then on, or we're fucking within 1 to 2 meetings.

If you consider that a mental gymnastic, then you must be a lazy fucker.
>>
Alright I just want to pipe up, that being sexy and being perverted are two entirely different things. You've gotta learn which is which through experience, trial and error. Don't get attached to the first girl that responds.
>>
>>16640807
Honestly, it just depends on the mood of the woman, and how attractive you are.
>>
>>16640818
Really depends on the woman. Simple fact of life is some woman will fuck you and some won't. Don't waste time trying coax women into fucking you, just find the ones you get along with easily.
>>
From my experience, this means she has at least 900 matches and you're one of them. She's not looking for anything but to make herself happy whether it be with sex or whatnot.
>>
>>16640826
Wise words.
Of course, money helps.
>>
>>16640853
What a slut.

Does she really give her number out to those 900 dudes?
>>
>>16640818
>how attractive you are
Honestly doesn't matter as much as personality does. I've met countless unattractive people who had incredible charisma and personality. Their girlfriends? Fucking 10/10 phat ass, skinny waist, nice tits, dreamface.
>>
>>16640858
She responds only to anyone who messages her and that she's actually really interested in. She most likely swipes left 50% of the time and is only interested in 5%.

Either way, she isn't going to be anything more than a friend with benefits.
>>
>>16640868
Mind if I ask where you live? I've seen maybe two girls in my entire life who meet that description and it was just random IRL sightings. Not anyone I knew personally.
>>
>>16640876
>friend with benefits
so?

>>16640914
probably california

OP here.

She just said she wanted to hang out. What next?
>>
>>16640932
Give my your phone number and put a blue-tooth headset in. I'll walk you through the whole thing
>>
>>16641294
What is this, 1997? No one calls each other anymore. I woman probably wouldn't even pick up her phone.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.