[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, i'm ugly, and that fucks up my confidence, fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x664) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x664
Well,
i'm ugly, and that fucks up my confidence, fucking up me even more. Been in countless dates where I didn't fuck up, and the girl said that I did no mistake after I told her what went wrong. But every single fucking time she's not attracted to me. holy fucking shit why did I tried to work my way up all my life when I'll never be able to get a gf? I even fucking lowered my standards to the fucking ground and I get no one to hold in my arms. I'm so alone I could scream my lungs off, i only want to love at this point.
i'm not even that ugly, I'm like 1.90 mt tall, /Soc/ gave me 7 but it's more likely a 5/6, I have a good job, I'm an engineer, I... Fuck. It hurts so much /adv/. Just /adv/ me in your arms
>>
Just a bump
>>
Don't ask these girls what you're doing wrong, they're trying to let you down easy. Ask a friend, or even a family member, "hey, why do you suppose I can't get a girl?" I mean, to me it sounds like you might be a whiny doucher, but maybe you're different in real life. Maybe you're boring? Maybe you're socially inept? Maybe you can't hold a conversation? Try to be more specific than "Everything went all wrong. What am I doing wrong?" That's not productive.
>>
> How do you dress?
> Do you go to a good stylist or barber?
> Do you work out? How in shape are you?
> How old are you?

They smell the desperation on you. Possibly how you answer the questions above could be contributing. If you are trawling through gutter trash and cant get a second date then generally your desperation and or your attitude and demeanour is turning them off.

My advice. Find an asian massage parlor near you that does "full service". Frequent semi regularly and just practice being friendly to the girls there. No judgement, they are happy to see you and take your money and make you feel a little less lonely. They will give you a good tug, build your confidence.

You will get confidence again and then you will realize you don't need a girlfriend. They are nice to have but you don't need one. THIS attitude gets girls wet. Your attitude turns them into the sahara.
>>
>>16640403
I honestly don't know. Posted a pic of me pn soc and someone even said I'm cute. My appearance is ok, and regarding being able to hold a conversazion, my last date said she was enchanted while I was talking.
But you're right on one point, The desperation. Every girl I date I start telling myself that's my last chance, and she obviously perceive my desperation one way or another. Last time I did talk about love for two hours straight.
I'm also too shy to go to a massage parlor but I'll follow your advice anyway
>>
How do your dates typically go?
>>
>>16640553
I talk to her, 80% of the time I'm the one doing the talk, I pay for them, sometimes I tell them I get no love in my life, I drive them home, and that's it. i always get a hug, the girl leaves with a big smile, kisses me on the cheeck, sometimes they even hint me at what could We possibly do in our second date, the day after they fucking texting they had a great time and when I ask them for a second date, I swear, every fucking time, they say they're not interested in one way or another
>>
How old are you anon?
>>
>>16640598

Do you talk to them, or at then? I mean, do you ask them about life, do you talk about different things, do you engage girls? Are there jokes, interesting things, do you loosen up? Is there extended eye contact, probing physical closeness, an establishment of any intimacy?

I mean, I'm not some sort of Don Juan myself, but a lot of this is about how you hold yourself, the way you are aware of your own presence and hers, just all these... small things important to communication in this specific arena.
>>
>>16640598
>>16640541

> talk about love for two hours straight
> I tell them I get no love in my life

That right there. Don't fucking do that. Like ever, not even with your wife.

Don't be self deprecating.

When talking about yourself, describe positive aspects or conversations that espouse positive emotions. For example.

GOOD:

> There is this great park that I used to take my dog Scruffy to. It is enclosed so you can let them off leash and they get to play. I just love watching him have a blast.

BAD

> I really miss my dog Scruffy. I had to put him down a couple months ago because of an inoperable tumour. The apartment feels so quiet without him around.

You want them thinking and feeling happy. Don't be a downer. You can get 8/10 or higher women as an ugly man if you are in shape and follow basic fucking dating skills.
>>
>>78600804
I am not, OP. I still appreciate your advice, Good and Bad Anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.