[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would ljke femanons view on this preferably but feel free to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 1448267722920.jpg (539 KB, 2592x3888) Image search: [Google]
1448267722920.jpg
539 KB, 2592x3888
Would ljke femanons view on this preferably but feel free to reply anyone. No bully pls.

Is it possible for me, asian guy similar look and style to Glen from walking dead (but taller im 6 ft+ inb4 hurr durr im tall date me grills) to get a girl like pic related?

Im not rich im a student and social life is average, i take care of myself and all that bullshit to look better but i cant seem to attract cute girls. Should i just give up dating for a long time?
>>
>>16639243
yes

however if your only qualifications in a potential partner are how she looks you're going to be very unsatisfied

if you want to attract women you have to be more than just available and present and willing. relationships take a lot more than that
>>
>>16639243
It's good that you do take care of yourself, that's always a good sign. But it's more than just looks, I'd say personality matters a whole lot more.
>>
>>16639273
Can you list some specific things when you said being more than available present and willing?

Yea well looks are important but chemistry more for me so only girls i ask out are the ones that i get along with and are physically attractive (i dont have high standards)

>>16639290
Is it possible to develop a personality that i want or you think its just how you are born into?
>>
Help me brehs
>>
>>16639243
If you keep believing all girls who look the same think the same, not on a thousand years.
>>
Hey, I'm a fellow asian guy. How are you buddy. Life is rough for us out in the dating world. I don't even have the height thing! I'm a chubby manlet!

But in the end, charm is very important.

Anyway: where are you? Step one to dating as an asian man in america: live in an area with a high concentration of asian people in general. This increases the concentration of weebs.

Step two: don't date LESS, date more! Date everyone! Within reason. The more experience you have with the bantz, the more ready you'll be when you run into people who you are definitely into.

Step three: develop your interests and passions. People with passions and interests are interesting! Also, develop your interest in passion in OTHER HUMAN BEINGS. Everyone likes someone who is genuinely interested in them.

Anyway dating is a numbers game. Just keep at it! There are loads of white girls. You and your tall ass self shouldn't have a problem over many trials. Good luck!
>>
>>16639314
Oh, and the attitude that you can develop a self... dangerous thinking budsy! You are who are you are, but you are also not ever going to be who you always have been, nor will you ever truly change.

In summary, read more and pursue your interests.
>>
I know several women (white, roughly college aged) and at least two gay men who've expressed a definite attraction to Asian guys. Not "oh Japan is so cool ^_^;; Asians are kawaii!!", just pretty normal people who happen to think Asian men are physically pretty hot. Please don't take the lack of Asian pop culture sex symbols as representative of everyone's actual tastes.

You'd also do very well to take this to heart.
>>16639894
>>
>>16639243
I am a white woman who is dating and has dated Asians and I am not a crazy weeb. I see it more and more everday. No fear, just be you man I'm sure you're great
>>
>>16639940
I'm older and I find that fewer white people closer to my age demographic will consider dating asian men. Younger twenties ladies who grew up moreso in the 00s rather than the 90s tend to do it more, in my experience.
>>
Glen is pretty good looking for an Asian. Post your picture and I'll judge you without being a kiss ass.
>>
>>16639243
Yes, you could potentially date any girl you want.

Set the bar high.
>>
>>16639897
Im in metro vaan so area is good for me. My brother is getting married to a white girl even.

I just feel bad cause i asked out a coworker and she hasnt replied yet
>>
I think asian guys try too hard when trying to hit on women. Like I know when asian guys are interested when they behave cool in an almost cheesy way.
>>
File: image.jpg (411 KB, 989x1484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
411 KB, 989x1484
>>16641045
Hmmm thats something i need to think about. Cause i feel like sometimes i have to try harder (this doesnt only apply when trying to seduce grills) because of my race.
>>
File: 1451250619842.jpg (554 KB, 1020x1831) Image search: [Google]
1451250619842.jpg
554 KB, 1020x1831
Like most things in life, if you have to ask the answer is probably no.
>>
>tfw 5'7 manlet
>tfw middle eastern shitskin
At least you got better odds than me, nigger. Stop complaining
>>
>>16639894
I see your point but if there were actually hundreds of girls that looked exactly the same and he behaved the same with each I'm sure a few would lime him.

Also most of people's attractions are just survival instinct and have nothing to do with thinking.
>>
It really comes down to your looks.

Personally, as a white woman, I confirm the unwritten idea that most white women aren't really attracted to Asian men. That's because they are often physically slender, weak and somewhat feminine and well, the Asian facial features aren't "ideal" per se. And as an average height person in my country (I'm 5'7) I'm taller than most Asian men. And I probably got wider shoulders too.

Also personally wise Asian men are often submissive and well, little off, at least if it's someone who has grown in an Asian culture. Let's just say that the culture, values and social norms are different. Naturally this isn't an issue if the Asian individual has spent lots of time in a Western society. And also, there are differences between Asian countries. I know people from Singapore and they are pretty much "normal."

This has nothing to do with me not respecting Asians, I've met great Asian people and I highly appreciate their general hardworking spirit and nice personality. But dating wise, if I was you I wouldn't but al my hopes on finding a Western gf. It's definitely possible, there are many girls who are into k-pop stuff and Asian culture, and there are couples where the guy is Asian and the girl is white. But as said, depends on your looks. You gotta be a handsome Asian if you want a pretty white girl, because basically everyone wants the pretty white girl.
>>
>>16641429
That...that was a confidence killer sigh im just not handsome enough then i was born in asia but lived here way longer so im basically white washed. But yea i would be very off about dating a weeb because you know.

Just kill me guys looks like there is literally zero hope for me to get a chick in my post. I think ill be happier if i just accept it and move on
>>
>>16641445
I didn't mean to depress you. But what I'm saying is that the girl in your post is pretty, she's prettier than an average girl. After all, she ended up being a model of some sort of or something, I don't know the origin of the picture.

You can get a white chick, but let's face it, not all white men have chances on her either. Sure looks aren't everything, but attractive people usually dates other attractive people.

I ain't gonna get a Ryan Gosling either and I'm dealing with it. No reason to be depressed over such things. Just focus on your happiness and personal development and the right girl will most likely find her way to your life at some point, and mindless her race, you are gonna like her and that's the most important thing. Chasing someone just cause she's white and therefore a some kind of a status symbol isn't too nice per se. Nor it will lead to a happy ever after like in the movies.
>>
>>16639243
It mostly comes down to luck for the genuine cuties OP. You can find attractive girls at clubs, but that's kind of a bullshit game to play. Most cute girls like your pic are already in relationships from a young age and they instantly get in another one with a friend of a friend as soon as they break up. You have to be inside their social circle and already know them, then you have a chance. You can't do a cold approach on women like this. 99% of the time they're taken already. Tldr; as long as you're not hideous and have your shit together there are no actual barriers to meeting a super cute girl, other than luck.
>>
>>16641385
Rent a lambo for a day and hit up a bunch of clubs pretending to be a Saudi prince or something. Use white chick's racism against them. Act like a stereotypical rich middle eastern dude and just say whatever you want.
>>
File: 1.png (992 KB, 650x580) Image search: [Google]
1.png
992 KB, 650x580
Hey OP I am the femon that original file is from a thread. That is kind of funny. I posted that thread when I was in college last summer. You can look into that thread through archives if you want to see I am not lieing.

The best advice I can give you is what you think of yourself is how others will see you. If you walk around with a chip on your shoulder it will not go well for you my friend. Work on how you feel about yourself first before you come looking for ladies like me because we will try to help as much as possible but it will take a toll on the relationship if there are parts we can not help you with and self confidence is one of those things.
>>
>>16641466
This is a highly reasonable lady and you would do well to listen to her.

>>16641445
That being said, work on your charm and be persistent. Life is full of surprises, good and bad.
>>
>>16641489
this also appears to be a reasonable, if not mendacious, perhaps lady.
>>
>>16641499
Trust me Anon there are three types of people in this world, there are takers, neutrals and givers. In your current situation you would attract a giver because you need someone to give; your self esteem is low you need to be reassured more than others you are not sure about yourself. That is fine but after a while it will make your partner feel like she is carrying the weight of everything. I use to date Asian guys when I was younger because I gave every guy a fair chance as long as they treated me right but eventually I had to stop because I found a lot of Asian guys in my area have chips on their shoulders more so 1st and 2nd gen. I do not date guys who are not sure of themselves because it will only make them worst off and myself as much as I want to help I can not be the one to fix them it is something they have to fix on their own. If you smile when you are sad the kindness in your heart will come out, try helping people my friend volunteering has a way of healing the mind and heart. I think that is what you need at this point to figure out yourself more. Not some tricks to try and sly your way into a womans heart.
>>
>>16641522
hey you replied to the wrong anon

that's okay anon the ancient format on the website is not ideal

good points though and as a non-op asian guy i'm annoyed those other fellas (I know what you mean by a chip) are making a mess of things for those of us with possibly less terrible character pathology
>>
>>16641542
N-no I replied to the right Anon. I quoted the Anon responding to my post.

I do not blame men for having a chip on their shoulder I understand where they are coming from today society is so confusing it is hard to figure out where your place is, always trying to mold yourself for your parents to be proud or just those around you. It is hard to see that you need to fight and make your way into the world and not try to mold yourself, those are the ones that suffer the most.
>>
File: 3AD.jpg (1 MB, 1371x2105) Image search: [Google]
3AD.jpg
1 MB, 1371x2105
>>16641489
How do i pull out a thread only with the filename?
>>
>>16641550
What! But I am the Anon who responded to your post. All I said is that you were rather reasonable. Also I questioned your gender status but that's neither here nor there. I ain't the OP. I'm some guy!
>>
>>16641580
Its okay some guy I am pretty sleepy and my conversing is probably not at its peak right now. I may be rambling on or I may be making some sense I will never know! To answer gender status I am pretty sure I am a female, only pretty sure though there are too many genders now days I could be some new rare unicorn gender for all I know and then if I did not properly say the gender I have the tumblrs all over me. You better watch out for them they are pretty spooky. I hear they lurk threads here now and they like to use the f word.
>>
>>16641595
no probs lady. you seem awfully pleasant but it's past my bedtime. fare thee well, mutineer.
>>
>>16641606
Night Anon sweet dreams
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.