[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you find a hobby?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
How do i find a hobby that i can peform alone? I'm currently sitting in front of my computer 12h+ just thinking of the things that i should do (but i never end up doing).
>>
>>16638105
If you have friends, do something with them they love, it will motivate you et it will be very fun.
>>
>>16638105
>How do i find a hobby that i can peform alone?

most hobbies can done alone
>>
>>16638112
I find it really exhausting to hang out with friends, i rarely feel motivated after hanging out.

>>16638113
Maybe so, but i just don't know what to do.
>>
>>16638127
Maybe make new friends?
Just try some activities randomly, you'll find what you like.
>>
I'm french, if you want I can help you to learn french.

Or choose an other language you want to learn
>>
>>16638127
>read books
>watch movies
>play games
>go to the gym

wow hard
>>
>>16638159
Comment Ça va?
Mfw this what a semester of French got me
>>
The trick is to actually fucking do something, OP. Take it from a guy with little social life and a burgeoning career that gives me a shitload of free time (like a massive part of the entire year). I have tons of hobbies. I do Warhammer 40k, I sew, embroider, woodcarve, woodburn, DIY things together, cast stuff etc

Just pick a bunch of things, buy some starting tools and materials and get to work. Or find them somewhere, I'm a cheap hoarding cunt so I can usually start a hobby for free.

Recently I started making plushies out of the scrap fabric and felt I collect. It's real fun.
>>
>>16638159
I went in french class last year but i failed cause i didn't pay attention enough :/

>>16638203
Alright, will try out alot of stuff i guess.
>>
>>16638196
Héhé, bravo ! Ça va !

En un seul semestre, ne t'inquiète pas c'est normal.
>>
>>16638213
Good luck man. You can't find out something you're good at or legit enjoy doing as a passtime without ever trying it. Give it a shot, two shots, three then decide if it's something you're interested in keeping and dabbling with anytime you feel like it.

Might even lead to money or other unforeseen events. I might sell a few plushies. If that succeeds, I'll invest in a sewing machine (handsewing is therapeutic but if you want to make dosh, you need effeciency and quality) and up my game.
>>
Rubiks Cube speed cubing
Yoyo
jigsaw puzzles
>>
>>16638216
Damn I gotta practice more I kind of understand a bit of that lol
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.