[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a white guy, and my girlfriend is ethnically Armenian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 2
File: burqa.jpg (162 KB, 700x1071) Image search: [Google]
burqa.jpg
162 KB, 700x1071
I'm a white guy, and my girlfriend is ethnically Armenian and in many situations looks Arab. We live like 3 apartments down from a Muslim Arab family that is apparently highly religious. They give my girlfriend shit constantly, particularly the dad in that family. He'll outright insult her in passing, and spit on the ground toward her.

What can I do to get this shit to stop harassing her?
>>
talk to him
>>
>>16637541
Spit back at the fuckwit / tell him his religion is flawed and violence will always surround him.
>>
>>16637546
I'm not even sure I can, he won't speak english to me. I know he speaks it, at least a bit. Most of his insulting is done in arabic, which I don't speak.
>>
>>16637541
Beat the shit out of him.

But you won't do that. You can't make him do anything.
>>
move
>>
>>16637559
if you've tried knocking on his door and talking to him about the ordeal and that didn't work then go on to tell your landlord. talk to your other neighbours-if you're somewhat aquainted and ask them to also file a complaint if they agree
>>
>>16637541
blast the fucker
>>
>>16637541
report him to the nsa. say he called you an infidel.
>>
>>16637541
They give them shit because Armenians are considered as scum by both Arabs and T*rks. They say a true Armenian would sell his own mother if he could, and if she wasn't smarter than him.

Those are stereotypes from other times, though... and from peoples who have been bickering one against the other in the same Empire. They aren't valid nowadays, but people stick to them.

It might look cool to return the ethnic hate, but show him you're better and call him out on his bullshit. If he speaks at least a bit of English, go tell him to "get your ass fucked by a pig" or something like that.
>>
>>16637581
Or, if you want to use the old "mudslime" trick (this shouldn't offend your gf, I assume she's Orthodox?):

Grab a Koran, shit on it, and put at their door.
>>
>>16637585
yea but thats a hate crime and because of political correctness some areas take that shit seriously. but if you're going to do that feed them with shit thats pork and smear big blood on his door with a decapitated raw pig head by the door.
>>
Rape him, establish dominance
>>
>>16637581
According to her, his insulting is over not being Muslim and being a source of shame to her people. Seems he doesn't even know she's Armenian, and in all fairness she appears more Arab than Armenian.

>>16637585
She's entirely secular, without really even a shred of her old culture.
>>
Have you seen conan? His assitant is an arminian chick,but yea idk, he insults her because she looks like a muslim woman? Tell him she is armenian and doesnt own shit to him
>>
>>16637541
how sure are you that the family is muslim?
Just because he speaks arabic does not automatically make him a muslim.

and playing religion game by shitting on koran wont solve anything but might get worse (assuming the dude is a muslim)
>>
>>16637580
This. Put him on a watch list.
>>
>>16637607
Pretty sure the giant beard on the guy, the burqas on the wife and daughter, and him calling my girlfriend a whore for wearing leggings, are all pretty good clues.
>>
>>16637541
Where do you live OP?

I see no point in having a calm approach to that situation, what he does and the way he does is reprehensible.
>>
>>16637594
What he's doing is also a hate crime; so if you're in a PC area, you don't need to do it at all.

>>16637599
Ah, got it. Maybe just let him know that? That she is NOT Arab?
(Also, there are plenty Christian Arabs... dunno the deal with that for the mudslime.)
>>
What you are observing is less religious Islam and more Arab tribalism. Although I know your first impulse is to knock the guy down I cannot recommend violence for mere insult. If he were to touch her in any manner you would be fully justified in defending her. You could get a couple of guys and confront him. Do not touch him. So not threaten him. Have somebody video it. Again NO THREATS or VIOLENCE. His threatening behavior is assault. It is a crime. It isn’t the insult but the menacing which is the criminal act. Go see the manager of your building tell him that this man is menacing your girlfriend and that she feels threatened and ask him to do something about it. He has a duty to maintain a safe living environment. If he does nothing then send a certified letter, very businesslike, asking him to do something. Finally, call the police after the next spitting incident. Stress the THREATENING aspect of the behavior not just that he is being obnoxious. They will want to interview your girlfriend. She should stress that she feels that she is in danger.
>>
>>16637585
>>16637594
You can't just drop shit in front of someone's door, man. That's not cool.
>>
>>16637952
The faggot spits when he sees OP's girlfriend. He deserves all the shit.
>>
Only way to improve this situation is to confound this guy with kindness. Rise above it. Leave a hamper or some shit outside of his door with a note. Write that his behaviour is unacceptable and that you are willing to extend a peace offering. If he continues get the police involved. Spitting at your girlfriend isn't on.
>>
My girlfriend is an ex muslim. Attitudes in the muslim community can be quite ingrained, especially among men of a certain generation/certain lack of education. You need to treat this shit formally. Keep a journal of everything he does. Write a letter to him explaining that you are going to raise the issue with the landlord/local authority/police. Keep it civil.He doesn't deserve your respect, but if you act in a way where he percieves that you are attempting to demean him then I dont think that you are going to get anywhere.
>>
>>16638093
This.
Don't try to 'get revenge' through petty means OP, it will only do you(r girlfriend) more harm than good.
>>
>>16638093
How does your girlfriend's family feel about this?
>>
>>16638296

Her dad doesn't know. Her mum knows but not that we sleep together. Her parents are divorced and her dad is seeing a white woman so I dont think it will blow their minds. She comes from quite a rough area though, and its a small community so I've got to respect the fact that its going to be a while before we can walk around her home town holding hands and shit. It might put people off wanting to marry her sister.
>>
>>16638426
Seems like you're a reasonable and caring guy to consider all this OP so I would say to go >>16638093 this route. Yeah it's not the fast shit in a Koran and set it on fire at his doorstep revenge but the impact will be more beneficial for you and your girlfriend later on. If they already think she's a whore and you act like some kind of savage, then all the more reason to look down on you. But if this shit unravels and the girlfriend's parents find out about it, at least you'll have a record of whatever the asshole neighbor did and it'll be easier to side with you; a more civil and respectable dude. Best of luck to ya mate.
>>
>>16637541
what country are you from?
>>
Gather up a few friends and/or male relatives to have a talk with him.

There's nothing wrong with going to the police per se, but I personally avoid that as much as possible. The criminal justice system has a nasty habit of making situations worse. He should understand that by insulting one woman he's insulting a group of men who know where he lives.
>>
Throw a slice of ham on his face the next time you see him.
>>
>>16638641
1 share = 10 prayers
>>
>>16638093
look telling the enemy that you are going after them in advance so they can cover up their tracks is plain stupid.

With all the hate towards radical islam and the diminishing tolerance towards islam especially in the US (because of donald trump) you have a chance to land a decisive strike. I mean they are not tolerant towards you why should you be tolerant towards them? Just collect evidence and go to the police. You see any suspicious activity? check mate.
>>
>>16637541

Tell him it's not of his damn business and that his religion is a disgustingly violent one with a prophet who married a 6 year old. Then tell him to gtfo of your country if he doesn't support western values or he'll get btfo
>>
>>16637541

Tell him shes not a fucking Muslim and never has been. If they still persist then call the fucking cops and he'll be winging his way on a no-return flight to durka durka land.
>>
>>16638704
>because of donald trump

No, because muslims tend to cause trouble and violence wherever they go. They kill, hindus, christians, jews, buddhists, other muslims. Rape in Europe.
>>
Spitting on someone is assault. If his spit lands on her you should shoot him in the head.
>>
>>16640038

Luckily, a Christian person has never done anything wrong in the history of man.

:^)
>>
>>16640055
500 years ago doesn't really count as the modern era, abdul.
>>
>>16638704
>because of Donald Trump
That's not how pandering to constituents works.
>>
>>16640062

I mean, I just don't get it. Are you really not a troll? Are you deliberately this ignorant? Please, help me understand this... no matter what your politics are, how could you answer something so nonsensical to what I wrote? What's your education? How old are you? Do you come from a nice family, what are your parents and siblings like?
>>
>>16637541
check your privilege shit lord.
>>
>>16640073
Prove to me that muslims are not the scrounge of the Earth? Are they not raping in europe? are they not killing each other in the M.E.? Are sharia zones in Britain acceptable to you? Do you believe that is okay to chop off the hands, fingers and heads of non-beleivers?

If you answered no to those questions you aren't a true muslim.
>>
File: 1.jpg (78 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
78 KB, 640x960
>>16640108
prove to me that you aren't a frustrated nerd virgin and that porter robinson doesn't > your favorite musician.

>tfw u can't
>>
>>16640108

All those things are beside the point, man.

Do you really think that "Christians" are incapable of wrongdoing?
>>
>>16640073

The arab regions would be exactly like middle Africa if they didn't have oil.

The only reason they have advanced even slightly is due to western influence and even then they fucked that up with the Islamic revolution.

Islam is the main problem, I'm sure they could be trained but it's too much effort. Fuck'em.
>>
>>16640108

>Sharia zones in Britain

what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>16640144

No man, the main problem is the fucked up borders that promote civil unrest.
>>
>>16640135
>nerd virgin
Not even close. Try again.

>>16640142
I agree that Christians are capable of wrongdoing, just not to the scale muslims are in modern times.
>>16640152
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2012/november/islamic-sharia-law-comes-to-great-britain/?mobile=false
>>
>>16640152

Those Sharia zones, man! Europe is overrun! I can't even walk down the street without someone stealing my culture! They've already taken all my Beethoven and replaced it with falaffels
>>
>>16640162

Mate. Im British. The only practice of Sharia in Britian is in things like divorce proceedings, and even the in is an optional court that is not legally binding and which both parties consent to. Similar to other religious courts. That website is atrocious journalism.
>>
>>16640161

So you're blaming the Jews for rewriting the regions map after WW2?
>>
Tell him quite specifically and forcefully to not speak to your woman again. She's dating you, not him, it's against Islam to interact with another man's woman.
>>
>>16640202
I'm British too, not some fake paki. You must live in a non infested area, m8. The news article is self explanatory.
>>
>>16637580
This is the most hilarious thing I've ever read cause it'll work perfectly.
>>
>>16640217

I'm sure you experience horrible dick shrinkage whenever you see a brown person in the street, but that's not the case with everyone.
>>
>>16640203

No. It started with the breakup of the ottoman empire. There has been conflict in almost every post-ottoman state.
>>
>>16637580
Sell him nitrate fertilizer, and tip the FBI off.
>>
>>16640217
>The news article is self explanatory.

You're right, its a christian news outlet interviewing some christian guy shitting his pants because Muslims have been allowed a very limited form of religious court.
>>
>>16640240
>>16640258

Go have a bacon sandwich and calm down. I usually use the koran as toilet paper after I take a bacon shit.

Which is true islam? Sunni or Shiite?
>>
>>16640282

You're the one pissing your pants about the muslim hordes m8. I think everyone else is worried about your mental state.
>>
>>16640308
I can handle myself. It's the weak idiots I worry about.

Sunni or Shiite, which one is correct?
>>
>>16640338

Which sect of christianity/judaism/buddhism is correct? What point are you attempting to make here?

Its all bullshit to me as far as I am concerned, I am an atheist. That doesn't mean I want to deny muslims the ability to deal with financial matters in consensual religious courts.
>>
>>16640368
christianity/judaism/buddhism
Not the same religion

sunni/shiite both muslim.
>>
>>16640381

Do you understand what a sect is?

Like protestant, orthodox, catholic

All religions have different sects
>>
>>16637541
Call the fucking cops and say you're afraid for your girlfriend's safety.
>>
>>16640415
Was just wondering if sunni or shiite is the correct sect.
>>
>>16637541

Not being a cunt but why would you not have yelled down his throat by now?
>>
>>16640428

Thats like asking if blue or green is the correct colour. Whichever one is correct depends entirely on who you think was mohammed's heir. Who do you think it was?
>>
>>16640440
He didn't have an heir. They made it up after he died.
>>
>>16640462

If he didn't have an heir then islam wouldnt exist today.
>>
>>16637541
Has any of his saliva come into contact with her? In most civilized countries, being spat on is considered a form if assault.
>>
>>16640466
How do you know? They lied in order for the arabs to unify and dominate the area. It was really a cunning plan. Perhaps muslims today aren't really muslim.
>>
Set up a chain of events saying he is planning some terror attack
>>
>>16637541
>harassing her?

Call the law. It's harassment.
>>
report the fucker to your local anti terrorism agency
>>
>>16640496
>Perhaps muslims today aren't really muslim.
The distinction is asinine in the first place, due to the abstraction of the term, but that aside, of course they aren't. Muslims living in developed countries with good education and comfortable lifestyles are content to be nominally religious, pay lip service to Islam and ignore the more barbaric elements of their faith. This is entirely the same thing that most Christians have done in the same environment. Religions change to survive in different eras and cultures. Islamic terrorism is both a relatively recent occurrence, and largely caused by the heartland of the religion being a backwards shithole constantly fought over for local political reasons,
>>
Call the police and say he is insulting your girlfriend.
>>
>>16640804
correction...harassing.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.