[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Avoid raging boner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 376x391) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 376x391
My gf got a tattoo on the ribs, and she will only show it to me in person. I find that kind of tattoos way to sexy.

We've never had sex or anything past kissing. And to be honest I want to avoid a freaking boner when I see her tattoo, because she will probably be in her bra or something, and it would be too weird.

Any advice?
>>
>>16637137
wait. what?

if you don't want to get an erection in front of your GF, who do you want to get an erection in front of?
>>
File: AreYou Mugwump.png (102 KB, 250x317) Image search: [Google]
AreYou Mugwump.png
102 KB, 250x317
Have sex now, you stupid cow.
>>
>>16637137
That's fucking natural.

And girls with tattoos on their ribs are usually trashy anyways, why not try banging her?
>>
>>16637150
I get you, and I know it's freaking normal, but I don't know how she will react. She's a girl that thinks masturbation is gross, and says that she has never masturbated...
>>
>>16637152
I don't think she's trashy. But I will see how things go. Her parents doesn't (and can't) know, and basically i'm the only one that knows, probably she will show it to me in her house when she's alone.

Anyways this girl is weird, there has been ocassions were she's home alone, I come over and instead of letting me in, she comes with me outside until her parents arrive. Her parents told her that she can't be with me in her house alone, and she does that, everytime.
>>
>>16637167
>masturbation is gross

I don't know how serious this girl is to you, but it sounds like this isn't lasting long if she thinks this and makes you sexually uncomfortable.

Talk to her about your body, because she apparently slept through that science class or "the talk" she had with her parentd
>>
>>16637198
She means a lot to me, so I will look forward. She had the talk, and her mother told her that "you are forbidden from having sex before 19", and she's 18 and a half.

She didn't cared about the tattoo though, but I don't know if she will break that rule...
>>
>>16637198
girls just say shit like that.

i assume she's 18 if she got a tattoo?

besides, there are other things she can do with an erection.

it's not like she'll be insulted if you get one. if anything, she might be upset if you don't, seeing as it's the first time you've seen her shirtless.
>>
>>16637137
Why would it matter if you got a boner? People are incredibly oblivious to boners. Especially women. Your dick could start to grow into the shape of a swastika in your fucking pants and not a single human being would notice.

Besides, you clearly don't understand what a 'nonproblem' is. Boners don't mean masturbation. They mean arousal. And that's fine. No one gives a single shit, especially your SO.
>>
>>16637232
She's 17 lol. You know what? Fuck it, i'll get some condoms tomorrow, and I will bring them with me just in case. I will not hide anything, and if we end up alone i'll just see what happens
>>
>>16637224
>forbidden

My parents felt the same way (they said until marriage), and that didn't stop me from burying my face in my ex-girlfriend's tits at 18 in my bedroom while they were downstairs.

I might be a rotten son for it, but that was ten years ago and I feel great about it. Ultimately, SHE needs to be comfortable with any of this. Sex is something between two people (or more if you swing that way, whatever). That's you and her.

But you also said she thinks masturbation is icky, so it sounds like you'll still be waiting after she's 19 anyway.
>>
>>16637232
I've met plenty of women with a goddamn collection of vibrators. Perfectly sane, sexually healthy women. I don't think girls just say shit like that.
>>
>>16637287
Yup, maybe I will have to wait. I don't want to rush/force or anything that makes her feel uncomfortable desu. So far I have been enjoying this relationship a lot without sexual stuff. It would be nice to experience that desu, but I guess it's up to her.
>>
>>16637298
Ignore the "desu". My cellphone is crazy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.