[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
balding no fap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: MEMES-must-not-fap.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
MEMES-must-not-fap.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
when I go on serious fapping binges and fap like 3 times a day for a month I feel as though my hair thins. Im already going bald and have to get a low hair cut but soon the thin spots are going to become bald. Am I imagining the correlation between fapping and balding. Ive been planning on what to do when its time to go completely bald and have slowly come to terms with it. Im only 23 right now. Probably wont have hair when Im 25.
>>
>>16636879
Fapping doesn't make you bald.
>>
>>16636918
Ive seen arguments of both. But I havent found an actual scientific argument for either side is the thing. Just broscience.
>>
>>16636944

If you haven't found a scientific argument for something that sounds like nonsense, then you can safely assume that it is, in fact, nonsense.
>>
>>16636879
I would be as bald as a bat if it was true.
>>
Yo can I get some advice?

I just fapped a few minutes ago for the first time in 13 days. The thing is I didn't experience a orgasm. The cum just kind of like drained out really fast. There was no climax, intense pleasure or rush. Why did this happen? I thought my dick should be more sensitive since I haven't fapped in so long
>>
>>16636879
why do you go on fapping binges? are you more stressed out and using fapping to relieve the stress? maybe your hair is thinning because you're stressed.
>>
There is a correlation...
>>
>>16636879
Balding is cause by genetic sensitivity to DHT (Testosterone)

Masturbation causes slightly lower levels in testosterone, so if anything, masturbation would help slow down hair loss. But masturbation doesn't affect the levels of DHT enough to have an effect on hair loss either way.
>>
>>16636879
>Random status post

Who gives a shit? This is adv and no one cares.
>>
>>16637056
"loaded gun." happens often during nofap, your body has so much sexual energy centered in your dick that it just erupts with no orgasm. perfectly normal, it's actually useful.

You can pull one of those off, and then use your excess supply of sexual energy to get hard again almost instantly and fuck a girl for as long as you want. The best part about nofap is that on days you choose to cum, you can cum 3-4 times and not feel shitty or tired after. then wait another 3-5 days, and do it again. leads to great nights of sex.

to op: could be your genetics. I've heard rumors that too much testosterone can lead to balding, and no fap increases testosterone. Can't confirm this though
>>
>>16637321

Ok well thats good to know
>>
>>16636951
This post will go unnoticed for accuracy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.