[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 25, I have wanted a cute girlfriend my entire life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: why.jpg (8 KB, 249x212) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
8 KB, 249x212
I'm 25, I have wanted a cute girlfriend my entire life. I went to the gym, I have a really nice job.
I sort of am talking to one or two girls. but I just don't care anymore, I don't feel like I can love anyone anymore.
What's even the point anymore? There is no thrill in life.

I have honestly been sitting on my bed all day writing hate speeches on /pol/, and I don't even know what to do with my life anymore. I feel nihilistic, nothing seems exciting.

TL;DR; I lost my motivation to do things in life. and I don't know how to cope or what to do.
>>
>>16636346
I should mention, that it's not even about girls anymore. I just lost my motivation to do anything in life. I honestly feel sad, but I don't know how to describe it.
>>
>>16636346

What do you do and what do you make?

What's your bench?

Height/weight?
>>
>>16636358
I am a chemical engineer. I work for an oil company right now.

I bench 120

I'm 6 ft 0, 190 lbs.
>>
This explains why /pol/ is filled with miserable losers who have nothing better to do with their lives.
>>
>>16636368
It's honestly funny as hell.
But I think that it's honestly hurtful and useless actually. and I feel bad for it afterwards.
>>
>>16636364

So you make $60,000 - 120,000, which I will admit is decent. You shouldn't list your baby gains though.

So, let's start over:

>I make decent money and I am not fat.
>I am educated and have at least a slightly above average IQ
>No one loved me back in the day because I was fat, ugly, or otherwise undesirable, I see everyone as materialistic and petty, so if someone were to love me now, I am not sure I could accept it, and that makes me sad. Along with the fact that all I do is work and go to the gym.

Am I getting it or is there something you would like to add/correct?
>>
File: pepe cry.jpg (40 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
pepe cry.jpg
40 KB, 500x492
I just feel alone maybe. Life everyone is having a good time except for me. But I never want to go outside, and I never relate to people. online or offline.
>>
>>16636386

This is the answer to your question - you haven't had any real experiences in life, so you are sad. Maybe, like many morons here, you have come to believe that life isn't worth living because you haven't seen life, but you aren't admitting/realizing the last part of the sentence.
>>
>>16636381
Wow, I think that might be it. Add on top that it makes me furiously angry when I see people happy. And I think that might be spot on.
>>
>>16636392
Well, I don't relate well with people in general. and those two girls I've been briefly talking too, IDK if I could even. I'm actually scared it might carry on for a few years and then What if something will happen?

I've had a girlfriend of 3 years before. The relationship exploded in my face, and I became pretty depressed. But that was 3 years ago.
>>
>>16636411

People are jackasses a lot of the time, but not everyone. You have had bad luck or other circumstances that kept you from meeting good people and forming close relationships, while a lot of "shittier" people lucked out. This makes you bitter.

Also, it seems like you are expecting your income to make you happy - congratulations, you picked the right major and now you are a "sustainable decent life" pleb income-wise. Don't get me wrong - a lot of people don't get there, but a lot of people live completely miserable pointless lives.

So, in short, go meet more people somehow.
>>
>>16636375

Yes because making hateful remarks to a certain group of people is hilarious. Faggots like you who add nothing but sewage to that place are all just losers who are frustrated with their meager lives and so they troll.

Normally I would give sound advice but trolls like you deserve everything they get and then to choke on their morning breakfast in agony. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1451363922354.jpg (252 KB, 640x611) Image search: [Google]
1451363922354.jpg
252 KB, 640x611
>>16636436
Implying I can't hate something for historical reasons. I never said anything about who I hate and why. mabey it was valid. Who cares if you don't agree with me? Who even cares what you think?
In a democracy contry, if you honestly think I'm gonna change a lot of peoples minds about something as pety as being a troll. Please enlighten me. And shut up about your views on restricting free speech.
>>
>>16636460

>democracy country

...u wut m8. Starting to doubt your education claims.
>>
>>16636472
LOL, Democratic country. I'm into math not english.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.