[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a girl with a kid a good practice gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 13000716824081308143.jpg (41 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
13000716824081308143.jpg
41 KB, 540x540
Is a girl with a kid a good practice gf?
>>
>>16636200
No. You're messing with their emotions and suppose the rascal gets attached to you?
>>
Fucking no!!!
>>
good pump and dump material, maybe FWB.
>>
>messing with their emotions

this literally happens in every relationship. Your only good point was the kid getting attached.
>>
>>16636200

god, look at how broken that woman is. The child, the nose ring, the dying look in her eyes...

I'd say away from her for your own sake. There's nothing to practice with there.
>>
>>16636213
How many relationships start with the intent to "practice" with them? If it's a lot, then this generation is doomed.
>>
>>16636222

Well like it or not, growing up in the early 2000s in australia as a teenager, the term "practice chicks" referred to fat chicks.
>>
>>16636220
My fucking sides!
>>
I blame people like you for my lack of faith in anybody.
>>
>>16636200
Wtf
No
>>
>>16636222

PGF are for novices, people who didn't have much of a dating life and are now in their early 20s and need someone that's TOLERANT of their mistakes and awkwardness, they can get that shit out of the way and then feel very confident for the next, perhaps long-term, relationship.

They're actually playing it smart anon, you go with someone with lower standards (chubby / girls with kids / broken-abused) and get practice with hanging out, sex, ect, low pressure, and after they'll feel ready for something real/higher quality m8.
>>
>>16636200
No.
You fuck up the kid and they get abandonment issues from all their "daddies" leaving.
Don't do that to a kid
>>
>>16636200
If you like her just date her and have fun with it. Don't go in with any expectations one way or the other. Just be careful because some will try to trap you by getting themselves pregnant.
>>
>>16636246

Exactly. And hey. it ain't all bad. Maybe they might just fall in love with that practice girl. Maybe it'll work out good for both of them. :)

But y'know, probably not, especially if she's a practice girl for a reason (chubby/kids/etc).
>>
>>16636240
People like you are so disingenuous.
>>
File: 1396807926100.jpg (718 KB, 1465x978) Image search: [Google]
1396807926100.jpg
718 KB, 1465x978
>>16636247
Yo this is kind of fucked up, but dating a girl with a kid is also a good practice-child for when you have your own....
>>
>>16636259

Good point.

That woman's kid is already screwed, being raised by a single parent and all.

If you decide to have kids yourself, there's no point in fucking over your own kin by being a newbie at parenting.
>>
She's just using you to support her child
>>
The only thing single mothers are for putting out easier and having easy access to pussy. That's it.

In terms of relationship material, just move on to a girl with not so much baggage anon.
>>
>>16636270
>>16636259
This may be true but you have to be a real heartless monster to think you'll be able to do this without catching feelings for a sweet child who looks up to you.
>>
>>16636257
explain how so?
>>
>>16636281

*Shrug*

You're assuming the child will actually be loving Kids are selfish. I don't remember really caring that much about the adults in my life back then.
>>
The kid is
>>
>>16636401
Kids are also super trusting and get easily attached when there's a void in their life
>>
File: 1404651087554.jpg (742 KB, 2464x1648) Image search: [Google]
1404651087554.jpg
742 KB, 2464x1648
dead eyes general?
>>
File: 6188086287811975289.jpg (61 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
6188086287811975289.jpg
61 KB, 480x640
Way too many complications when stepping into that kind of relationship... the eventual break up will be messy, guaranteed.

If you need practice, go for ugly chicks, plenty out there on dating sites, and easy to get if you have simple qualifications. Most of them are pretty interesting too, you'll probably be disappointment when you hook up with a 8/10 in terms of personality.

Single moms aren't even good practice because: they have sexual experience (needing a girl to 'practice on' implies you're a virgin), they're usually very social because they constantly have to deal with new people and form quick relationships, they have a lot of responsibility because of their child thus a lot less time for you as other girls.

This is so fucking stupid for so many reasons it's making my head hurt, lets not even get into the child dynamic of the relationship and how awkward some fucking dude using a girl for 'practice' is going to be around him/her

god you guys are fucking retarded
>>
>>16636528
>ugly chicks, plenty out there on dating sites, and easy to get if you have simple qualifications
Dating sites are filled with girls who have higher standards than they can afford to have, and guys who are desperate enough to try and date those girls. Telling OP to date an ugly girl online is terrible advice.
>>
>>16636535
I'm sorry but the term 'practice girl' usually implies you're capable of a much higher caliber gf than what you start out with, which then leads one to believe you actually have some shit going for you (looks, fit, financially, some combo).

If you have a combo of desirable traits and have something to show for it, I can guarantee your reply rate with 4/10s will be 100%, then from there you can practice talking with them online and eventually move onto the one you click with (or didn't fuck up with) the most.

Speaking from experience here; I was home schooled for shitty reasons by my parents so when I was 18 I had limited social interaction outside of my family and NOTHING close to flirting with a girl on any level... around 20 (3 years ago) I started the online dating thing and set my sights on easy girls where I wouldn't feel much pressure around and was able to build up skills from the comfort of my bedroom, which eventually lead to real life.

Anyway, if you can't pickup an ugly chick with low experience you're not going to pick up a single mother who's somewhat attractive like OP's pic, online or off.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.