[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr: How to tactfully propose sex-only to a girl I'm messaging?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
tl;dr: How to tactfully propose sex-only to a girl I'm messaging?

I've met a girl on Tinder who is just barely above the minimal attractiveness threshold. I still have her a chance since personality matters a lot to me, but unfortunately above that it turns out we really don't have much in common. So she's in the barely-fuckable zone, but not in the dating zone by any means.

I figured I'd just let this conversation die, but it's been 3 weeks and she keeps reinitiating it. I'm usually only for romantic-type relationships, but since I've been lonely as hell, I figured I might as well get sex out of it if she's into it too.

Since I've never went that route before I'm not sure how to best proceed. Do I invite her for a drink at a bar, then a drink at my place and try there? I'm afraid I'd just get her hopes up and we'd both lose our time. Or do I just plainly message her asking what she's looking for and tell her I'm not looking for anything serious?
>>
is that her?
>>
Hang out with her IRL and when the timing is right tell her you're not interested in anything serious.

Kudos to you for not leading her on.
>>
>>16635325
What if he changes his mind later and she moved on emotionally? Oh, the drama.
>>
>we'd both lose our time
Oh yes, the precious time you spend here on 4chan or masturbating to horse cocks.

Just do it faggot. You already have the right idea.
>>
>>16635315
Obviously not, pic related is 7 or 8. I'm talking 4-5 on the good pics here.

>>16635325
Should I initiate that conversation?

>>16635334
Really doesn't seem likely.

>>16635347
Point taken.
>>
No, you do it more tactfully.

1. Go on one date, treat it like a normal first date.

2. If you can at least stand each other's company, then set up a second date - the kind that allows for more talking and easy outs if necessary (maybe lunch and a walk in the park or something).

3. On the second date, make it a bit more serious. Tell her that you're just on Tinder to meet new people and for some casual romance. You don't (and probably shouldn't) lead with that, just bring up the topic of dating first, ask her some questions, then put your cards on the table and see how she responds.

4. If she also says that she's just looking to have fun and whatnot then ok, set up a nicer third date, like a dinner date - one where she can dress up maybe nice and sexy with a flattering dress and wear some makeup. Find something else to do for a little bit afterwards where there's lots of opportunities to touch each other - be more forward and start with touching her arm, walking closer to her, and if she's receptive start holding her waist maybe the small of her back.

5. Invite her to your place or something to relax more, have a drink, watch a movie. Sit even closer to her on the couch, hold her by the waist or have her sit on your lap if you guys are really into it. Maybe have a blanket to share? Have some wine or whatever (don't have to if neither of you drink)

6. If she's really dtf, at this point you should both be horny as hell from the longing stares, the teasing caresses and the hormones from being so close for so long. Rub her thigh, move up her dress just a little, move your face close to hers, let it linger for a while. Let some anticipation linger and your arousal throb.

7. Start kissing her. The heat between her legs should be burning her alive at this point and she might start rubbing your boner or spreading her legs to give your hand easier access, etc.

8. Your moves now, take her to pound town and fuck her silly.
>>
>>16635374
Write a failed version, just for funs. Ending the story in limpdick USA
>>
>>16635374

Btw, the critical part of step #3 is to let HER start with what she's looking for first - if you tell her what your modus operandi is first then she's will just copy whatever you say if she already likes you. She'll just tell herself that she'll convince you to date her. But if she says "I'm looking for something real" or "I just want to see what's out there..." first then it's much harder for her to backtrack and parrot.
>>
>>16635374
moar, i have a raging boner just from reading that
>>
>>16635385
Yo, just do whatever. Overcomplication, the post, holy shit.
>>
>>16635382

I mean the fail version essentially ends after 3.

If you surmise that she really likes you and you want to avoid all the drama behind dating someone you don't feel anything for, then you just let her down easy at the end of the 2nd date. "You're really nice, but I'm not looking for anything committed right now - I don't want to lead you on" or some variation of that.

That's why the second date should be something that you can easily get out of. Be nice and pay for the lunch or whatever it is, maybe offer to give her a ride home, say you've had a good time, that's it.
>>
>>16635399
Womanbabble.
>>
>>16635374
Isn't that way overdoing it? I never even do that much buildup for the romantic route. How is this not clearly in dating territory?
>>
>>16635409
yeah it's overdoing it
>>
>>16635409
>>16635416

I mean to each their own, I guess. The flirting, teasing, and the build up is just as fun for me so I enjoy making it good for the both of us. It's basically just "Netflix and Chill", if you think about it, except with some more romancing and psychological foreplay. I can see how maybe someone would get the wrong message and think "Damn we're doing all this we must be dating!", but to me we're not a couple unless we have the "We're exclusive" talk.
>>
>>16635407

How so? I just don't screw anyone that I don't really want to - it's really not worth the headache if you don't want to be a douchebag. STD's, pregnancy, emotional angst... if just thinking about the girl doesn't make you want to bury your cock in her honeypot then why do you want to go through all that trouble? "Meh" sex really isn't much better than "Meh" anything else.
>>
I'd just get into her comfort zone then straight up ask her "what are you looking for?"

If it's hooking up she'll tell you. if she wants to know what you're looking for, tell her you want to have sex.
>>
>>16635289
If over 21.

>meet at bar
>offer shots
>Get drunk
>steer conversation to, "relationships suck, why can't two people just have fun and not be tied down... Yada yada yada"
>wanna grab beers and crash on my couch

It will work
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.