[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is an awkward subject. How to go around and tell my little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1451535579627.jpg (266 KB, 1280x1927) Image search: [Google]
1451535579627.jpg
266 KB, 1280x1927
This is an awkward subject.
How to go around and tell my little sister to shave/wax/epilate her armpits?
Pic semi related.
There are a lot of reasons and complicated issues for our living circumstances.
So is there a way to open such embarrassing subject with her without her getting mad/upset?
>>
>>16634532
Slap her in the head with your dick to knock her out, then pull out each individual hair with your teeth. If that doesn't work, grow some of your own hair and tell her to shave that nasty shit.
>>
>>16634540 lmao

op just tell her its a natural part of life and you have to do it. its about hygiene.
>>
>>16634532
buy a razor, hand it to her and tell her to shave because it's gross.
>>
>>16634532
Why do you care? Unless you're literally sleepig in the same bed as your sister there is no real reason why you should get to have a say in what she does with her body.
>>
>>16634740
This. Your not supposed to be dicking your sister around with your expectations. Don't cock block those lil highschoolers with genuine au naturelle fetishes.
>>
>>16634532
She's your sister. Tell her to shave her fucking pits because that shit is gross. What the hell is wrong with you that you can't talk to your own god damn sister?
>>
>>16634532
How old is your sister?

Maybe if you take a photo of her like your pic and casually show it to her or let her see it without even mentioning her armpits, she'll notice and take care of it all by herself while hoping she caught it before anyone else noticed.

Alternatively it doesn't have to be a problem if she just wears sleeves. I wore long pants all through my teenage years because I very rarely shaved my legs.

Or maybe she doesn't care and won't end up embarrassed at all, idunno. I would be embarrassed if I were in that position.
>>
>>16634532
Tell her she doesn't "have" to do it, not according to you anyway, but that not shaving your armpits as a girl is frowned upon and can lead to social exclusion.

Word it like a caring older brother would.
>>
>>16634782
Only child huh?
>>
>>16634785
Nah, middle one, but I hate my siblings lol.
>>
>>16634532
Why the fuck do you give a shit about your sister's body hair dude. If she was your brother you'd be fine with your sibling having armpit hair.

If she showers and doesn't smell etc is hygienic, it's really not your problem or your business.
>>
literally why do you care

She's your sister, not your girlfriend
>>
>>16634789
ah okay. Well even caring big brothers don't talk like afternon specials.

"Your pits are really fucking hairy. That's gross. Fucking shave them you wookie."
>>
>>16634846
"Then shave your fucking pube-stache, faggot. Shit's embarrassing to even look at."
>>
>>16634834
I guess because it's gross? Like they'd tell you not to bite your finger nails or some shit.
>>
>>16634853
It's not really any of his business, though. Not shaving isn't really a bad habit like biting nails, which can actually cause infection. There's pretty much no reason to shave your pits except for aesthetic reasons relating to sexual attraction.

I feel like family should be the few people you're truly comfortable being around. I feel sad for this girl that she can't even let her pits or legs go for a bit without her brother feeling like he has to say something about it.
>>
Well, you could have your mother tell her.
>>
give her a razor and tell her 'shave your nasty pits, welcome to gender roles'
>>
>>16634868
They are the people you feel comfortable enough around to do that shit. There the people you should be comfortable being criticised by, and then telling to fuck off.
>>
>>16634868
I'm curious. Do you have siblings? Are you close? You don't tease each other at all?
>>
>>16634934
I have a younger brother. I used to tease him a lot when we were little, but I grew out of that shit once I hit like, 13.. and never about his looks or body. Do siblings usually bicker childishly forever?
>>
>>16634532
Is that really something embarrassing to talk about? I'm not exactly a family guy myself, but my brother and I can tell each other if we think something's amiss about each other's bodies.
>>
>>16634532
I really wouldn't mind pic related
>>
>>16634939
Not bicker. But you never stop being siblings.
>>
>>16634532
Just be open and honest with her. She's your sister. You should be able to communicate shit like this with her. I taught mine how to shave her pussy, and that's so much more awkward.
>>
>>16634764
I guess this one makes sense. Try to help without accusing of anything. If you notice no change - means she is either too juvenile to be self-conscious about personal hygiene or really doesn't think it's an issue.

IMO: Just as we no longer need so many teeth - hair in so many places is merely a fancy rather than an evolutionary necessity.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.