[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a complete loser with women. My one and only ever relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
I'm a complete loser with women. My one and only ever relationship ended 2 years ago and I am just about now at the point where my sanity is finally returning. I am a cliche example of a Beta guy raised by a single woman, female teachers, grandmothers etc and have always had women up on a pedestal and am riddled with rejection/attachment issues. I am trying to change and feel a shift in my thinking. From what I can gather from my extensive research, and very limited experience, the following are the rules to live by concerning women:

1) Confidence, bordering on arrogance, and a genuine Don't. Give. A. Fuck attitude (total outcome independence) are what women are most attracted to (not withstanding genetic factors and financial status of course)

2) Never listen to a word a woman says, judge her by her actions

3) Nothing is more of a turn off to a woman than submissiveness. Being dominant is fundamental to attraction.

4) NEVER get emotional around a woman or reveal to them any weakness or personal problems, regardless of how incessantly they may encourage you to do so.

5) Given the right man, and the right circumstances, a woman will ALWAYS cheat and then rationalise it later.

6) Women are very often consciously unaware of what it is they actually want from a man and a relationship.

7) In a completely objective sense, women are pathological liars and manipulators by nature

8) Bitchiness, rudeness and other unacceptable behaviour is generally a test to see if you are dominant enough to have sex with her and is not always reflective of her true personality

9) Women want to be sexually dominated in a wild and rough manner, without exception

10) Money and "stability" are more important than sex and excitement once a woman decides she wants to settle down and have kids and married/settled women put out far less often than before.

What am I missing and what else can I learn about this strange breed?
>>
File: gazeintotheabyss.jpg (81 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
gazeintotheabyss.jpg
81 KB, 800x800
>What am I missing and what else can I learn about this strange breed?

Women are human beans just like you. Just treat them like men. Lieterally delude yourself into believing they have dicks and broad shoulders. It will do you a world of good. Those "rules" are only sending you deeper into the Labyrinth
>>
i think theory is good

but we have to keep in mind theory is just that, it will work in some situations and in some it won't

if you plan on getting as many womans as you can, then following these rules might be a good idea

but if you want a genuine relationship based on honesty, then the old cliche "be yourself" might be the best option
>>
>>16633758

Nice little worldview you constructed yourself there. Feel better yet? No? Well, maybe it's because this shit is neither correct nor helping.

Some of your points are indeed very valid, but you could easily replace 'women' with 'most people'. Making these statements about women in general is not just stupid, it is also wrong. There simply are not that many actual genetic gender differences between men and women, men differ more from men and women more from women than men differ from women.

Of course, our societies shape us and there are some typical patterns of behavior that you can find quite a lot in women (from my experience points 1, 8, 10). But even these don't apply to everyone, and if they do, they do so to a different extent for each person.

You can become a PUA dick and play games and exploit and have the shallow satisfaction of fucking stupid and crazy bitches, but why not focus on yourself and be happy with your life, and eventually run into a wonderful woman that will make you realize how mistaken you were?
>>
>>16633776
I couldn't agree more. Trust me, this shit is sadly very true for a large percentage of women/people in general. But there are plenty that don't fall into this backwardsass logic and self-serving category.
>>
>>16633791

I didn't say anything about wanting to be a PUA.
>>
>I'm a complete loser with woman
>So clearly I understand them completely
>>
>>16633772
This is the best advice. I've been doing this lately, pretending that I don't even have a penis and they don't even have a vag and it's been helping me be a little less nervous around girls.

I think you need to be comfortable just interacting with women without any sexual intentions before you can start trying to become romantically involved with them.
>>
>look at picture
>read first sentence

i need not read further
>>
>What am I missing and what else can I learn about this strange breed?

As a female and rational human being, I can tell you that some of these are correct in a general sense, but most of them aren't. The ones that have some validity are numbers 3 and 20. All of the other ones are an example of just how biased you are, as a result of the constant rejection you have experienced from women.

>Confidence, bordering on arrogance, and a genuine Don't. Give. A. Fuck attitude (total outcome independence) are what women are most attracted to (not withstanding genetic factors and financial status of course)

Number 1 is almost on point, but a lot of women will only be attracted to the idgaf attitude for a short period of time, and then they will draw the conclusion the you aren't serious about a relationship or are a douchebag.

>Never listen to a word a woman says, judge her by her actions

This is ridiculous because females are humans just like you. If you have observed that their actions don't match up with their words, then they are hypocrites, and I encourage you to call them out on it. Judge them by both, as you would with anyone else. Once you do this, you'll be able to draw better conclusions about their character.

>NEVER get emotional around a woman or reveal to them any weakness or personal problems, regardless of how incessantly they may encourage you to do so.

Utter bullshit. Some women like guys who are able to open up about what they're feeling, regardless of if it makes them appear less masculine. However, this doesn't mean that you should become emotionally unstable either. All I'm saying is don't be afraid to express yourself, because you believe other might think less of you. It gets pretty tiring talking to a brick wall.
>>
Sounds like you need a good assbeating so you can cry it out.
>>
>Given the right man, and the right circumstances, a woman will ALWAYS cheat and then rationalize it later.

Humans try to rationalize morally corrupt behavior, in order to save their conscience. This one has nothing to do with gender. Some Usually, women know it's wrong to cheat, but do it anyway because they don't fell satisfied it their current situation. Later on they'll find a way to justify it either to you or to themselves, to avoid feeling like a terrible person. Other ones will cheat, feel no remorse whatsoever, and won't care if you leave them or not. The latter are the kind of women you should avoid at all costs. Also, saying "ALWAYS" is a blanket statement, therefore making it untrue.

>Women are very often consciously unaware of what it is they actually want from a man and a relationship.

This one is interesting, and often times true. Typically, inexperienced women will enter a relationship thinking that they know what they want, but they have no idea what that looks like in reality. There wants and needs will most likely change over time, which might leave her bf questioning if they are still compatible.

>In a completely objective sense, women are pathological liars and manipulators by nature

Please don't begin a relationship or pursue a person when you have adopted this mindset. It'll only breed resentment and lack of trust. I know you said "in an objective sense", but if you go about life thinking that this is even remotely true, then you'll always be mentally on guard, and contribute to the demise of your romantic relationship.
>>
>following rules on how to act around women

stay beta
>>
>>16634747
>As a female and rational human being, I can tell you that some of these are correct in a general sense, but most of them aren't. The ones that have some validity are numbers 3 and 20.

sorry to break it to you bro but putting number 20 there does not make you seem very rational.
>>
File: 1449350559615.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449350559615.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>16634860
>making a simple typo means you're irrational
>>
>>16634860
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.