[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making a move mid-date?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Floyd_PULSE_Cover.jpg (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Floyd_PULSE_Cover.jpg
55 KB, 400x400
Is it appropriate to make a move before the end of a date?
Like, say you agreed to meet up in the afternoon and watch a movie in the evening or something, what would it be like if you made a move after an hour or two?

I'm asking because I don't want things to escalate to sex (yet), so I kind of want to keep it slow, but I really don't want to wait for the goodbye kiss either, since I fucked up on that on previous occasions.

It's not a first date btw. Sorry if I seem autistic, I'm inexperienced.
>>
File: 1433715820200.jpg (82 KB, 173x416) Image search: [Google]
1433715820200.jpg
82 KB, 173x416
If she likes you it's fine
No seriously just feel it out you'll know when to make the move
>>
YO MAN, YOLO, YOU'LL PAY THE PRICE FOREVER I KNOW IF YOU DON'T TRUST YOUR GUT. YOUR GUT SAYS DAMN HER LIPS LOOK DAMN TASTY, YOU GO FOR IT! FOR FUCK'S SAKE, YOU DON'T TRUST FOR YOUR DESIRE?

YOUR DESIRE IS WHAT GOT HER THERE TO BEGIN WITH. TRUST THAT SHIT, NATURE WILL DO THE REST.
>>
>>16633407
>No seriously just feel it out you'll know when to make the move
Well, I did fuck it up before, so I'm kind of trying not to rely on my shitty instincts too much here.

I'm confident she likes me, though.
>>
File: 1422719528591.jpg (24 KB, 317x284) Image search: [Google]
1422719528591.jpg
24 KB, 317x284
>>16633414
She's spending time with you right?
Also if she bite she bite if she don't then she can fuck herself.
It's so easy to get a date it's silly the hard part is finding someone who accepts the real you which is important if you're looking for a relationship.
>>
>>16633435
If I had to bet, I'd bet on her biting. That's not the issue.

I just wouldn't be very comfortable if things were to get too heated right away. And it seems awkward to make out after an hour and a half, and then go back to watching a movie or grabbing a coffee or something like nothing happened, right?
>>
>>16633414
Mate if shes going out with you again then there is no doubt she likes you.
The right time to move depends on what your doing, if it involves drinking then its easy just get closer to her as your talking and go for it. If you take to long she will probably initiate but its better if you do.
>>
>>16633451
Hey bro go with the flow
Also you need to set the tone to make this work
>>
>>16633454
>The right time to move depends on what your doing, if it involves drinking then its easy just get closer to her as your talking and go for it.
What, with a table in between? That seems weird.

>>16633455
>Also you need to set the tone to make this work
What do you mean? Touchy touchy? hand-holding?
>>
>>16633396
kiss her during the movie.
initials?
>>
I can't think of a way to elaborate on
>>16633455
but he's conveying the same idea I have. There's a pace at which things move based on the chemistry and it's different every time. I've had dates where everything was comfortable and affectionate in five minutes flat. I've also had some where I walked away feeling like my date was still a stranger to me. You have to sense how things are developing and decide which moves fit based on that. I don't have a better way to describe the feeling of looking at someone and just knowing how well you two "click." The best you can do is listen to your gut and take a chance on what feels right to you. Unfortunately when you say that you have a history of even fucking up parting kisses, I don't have a lot of confidence in your sixth sense.
>>
if you don't make a move she'll think you´re not interested
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.