[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend cheated on me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
My girlfriend told me she cheated on me (she made out with another guy). She said that she didn't know where we were at and isn't sure if she still has feelings for me. I'm willing to continue our relationship she doesn't seem too hesitant on that. But, I'm just not sure how to approach the situation. Also she lives in Italy and I live in Canada, we are yet to actually have a discussion about this whole ordeal. I told her to Skype me tomorrow to find out where we stand.

If you want to know more about the story feel free to ask.
>>
>>16632511
>she lives in Italy and I live in Canada
She was never your girlfriend, and she never cheated.
>>
>>16632519
Okay bruv
>>
>>16632511
>she lives in Italy

That reminds me. I forget the spaghetti i made earlier. Time to eat.
>>
>>16632511
You're being a goddamn idiot.
End this "relationship" before it ends you.
>>
>>16632534
Lol have fun
>>
>>16632535
Ends me? As in?
>>
>>16632526
You sound like you don't believe me. Did you even meet?
>>
>>16632548
Yea I was on vacation in Italy and I met her we hung out for like a week added each other on facebook then I left and yea been "dating" for 3 months now
>>
>>16632545
As in you're hung up over an Internet "girlfriend" you've probably never even met and is halfway around the world.
If only you were so fortunate that I could stop there, but it gets worse.
She fucking cheated on you and you're forgiving her?
Not only forgiving her, but forgiving her when she's not even sorry?
She should be on bended knee sucking your cocktail, and I still wouldn't forgive her, were I you.

Listen, son. If you're so desperate for pussy that you're willing to be held up by a girl in another country, there's a fundamental problem.
No, it's not true love.
No, she ain't "the one."
Grow some balls and a brain. You're lacking both.
>>
>>16632554
Yeah, you're not dating her and whatever you had was never going to last. At least you only wasted 3 months on her
>>
>>16632556
Alright thanks for the help man I'll take your advice
>>
Omfg you're just setting your self up for disappointment after disappointment.... Don't believe us if u don't want it's not our problem but you'll realise once it happens again .
>>
I wanted to say thank you to everyone in this thread for the feedback I really needed some honest feedback
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.