[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets say you have a son and daughter. then some guy who is mad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: LITTLE.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
LITTLE.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
Lets say you have a son and daughter. then some guy who is mad at you kills them both to get back at you, then kills him self. would you kill his only child to get back at him?
>>
lol idk

sage
>>
>>16632265
No. That child had nothing to do with the situation, and since the man is already dead, he'll never be able to feel the pain that you went through
>>
File: justice league.jpg (16 KB, 218x192) Image search: [Google]
justice league.jpg
16 KB, 218x192
>>16632265
Yes if it were legal, justice is justice.
>>
I would go savage on every person in his family
>>
>>16632265
>would you kill his only child to get back at him?
Why bother? He won't mind. He's dead. I'm sorry for your loss, OP. But you cannot hurt him anymore.

Besudes, it would make a MUCH better story-plot to adopt his only child instead.
>>
>>16632265
"Blame not the son for the sins of the father."
>>
>>16632441
/thread
>>
>>16632265
>kills them both to get back at you

Back at me for what?
>>
>>16632265
No I would kill the kids other parent and make sure he gets adopted. Then kill the adopted parents. Then after he gets adopted again, let him settle down, make some friends, enjoy life a little, and then destroy everything he ever loved.
I have been told I take things a little far sometimes, but I dont think so.
>>
>>16632265
I would ask this little hypothetical kid who dreamed the situation up, then kill that guy.
>>
I'd kill myself too and call it a day
>>
>>16632973
This. Then after that I would even rape the little fucker. Tell him what a piece of shit he was and that his birth was a mistake.
>>
>>16632973
I think I love you
>>
no officer I would not
>>
Depends on the gender
>>
No, but I would ruin his funeral.
>>
No.

i'd take, and raise him as my own.

To be a general in my army.

And my right hand.
>>
>>16633436
Fuck that sell the Boi pussy and if it's a girl make her restore your bloodline
>>
No, the guys not even alive so he wouldn't even experience the pain of losing his son. It's pointless.
>>
Make more babies.
Fate slapped you in the face, so you gotta fight back if you want a bloodliniage.
>>
>>16632441
>Besudes, it would make a MUCH better story-plot to adopt his only child instead.

This was EXACTLY my thought when I saw this thread.

>>16633436
Along these lines works pretty well too.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.