[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I get my bf to let me peg him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Pegging-Not-for-Sissies_1.gif (15 KB, 600x146) Image search: [Google]
Pegging-Not-for-Sissies_1.gif
15 KB, 600x146
Ever since I've been sexually active, I've always wanted to peg a guy with a really nice ass. Finally, I've got a great boyfriend with a super fine ass. But he won't let me peg him. He'll, to his dismay, let me finger him sometimes, and let me lick his buttthole. I've told him I'll be gentle and loosen him up first by eating him out, but he doesn't believe me.
So two questions:
> is it wrong to deny anal sex to my bf since he won't let me peg him?
> how do I get him to let me peg him?
>>
>>16631610
Haha, why? Do you secretly desire to have a dick of your own?
>>
>>16631616
I'm a petite girl, and he's a big guy. There's nothing sexier to me than a manly man letting a girl dominate him like that. You could say I have a thing for male butts.
He knows I'd dominate him, but not the first time. I really would be gentle at first.
>>
>>16631634
What if he's not gay, not even for his woman? Again, don't you secretly desire one of those nice penises of your own? Finally close that gaping hole and grow your clitoris out.
>>
>>16631642
If I could be reborn a man, I would be a really hot gay man. But I don't want to alter my body like that to become one.
>>
>>16631645
Mijn pony kan weer bijna achter mijn oor.
>>
>>16631642
lol someone's overcompensating damn
>>
>>16631610
>is it wrong to deny anal sex to my bf since he won't let me peg him
Are you having anal sex because you like it or because he likes it?
If it's just him then it's a fine negotiating point. Otherwise you're being manipulative.
Talk to him about weird shit he'd like to do.
Otherwise just give up.
>>
>>16631610
I think the problem is that he doesn't believe you when you say you'll be gentle. You need to build up trust, and getting back at him is not the way to do that.
>>
if he doesn't want to, he doesn't want to. Stop trying to coerce him into something that he is not comfortable with.
>>
>>16631634
the problem with pegging is after you do it once, you won't see him as a man anymore. or at least that's what he thinks.

getting tied up and slapped around by a girl is reversible. facesitting or worship is reversible. the act of getting penetrated is not. especially since you admit, you want to get rougher.
its a permanent change in the dynamics of the sexual relationship. when you understand what that means, hopefully you'll see why he's ambivalent.
>>
>>16631610
>lick his butthole
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.