[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAT DO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 65675658.jpg (83 KB, 350x311) Image search: [Google]
65675658.jpg
83 KB, 350x311
I feel like a shitty person. Let me explain.

>I started "talking" to this girl (let's call her Casey) about a month ago. We've been hanging out for the past month and she caught the drift that I really like her. Anyways, we ended up having sex about 3 days ago, and it was great. She went crazy for me after that, I could tell she was 10x more attracted to me than before. She ends up texting me the same night, and wants to be "exclusive". I bullshit around and tell her yeah that's fine with me. The word dating NEVER popped into the equation, and I have no thoughts of asking her out anytime soon.

>FF to Dec. 30th. We have plans for New Years together but she ends up flaking on me and goes to Louisiana with her family. Not really bummed out, so I just move on and find a party to go to with all my friends.

>FF ANOTHER day to yesterday. I get a text from a 9/10 blonde girl we'll call Izzy. She happens to be an old friend of Caseys, and wants to spend New Years w/ me. Of course I say yes, so she makes plans to come over at 7pm. We end up hanging out at my place for about 2 hours before we go out to party. The entire time at my place she's flirting with me hardcore. She's so into me and I can tell it right away.

To make a long story short, I end up making out w/ this girl on New Years and a bit after just for fun. I had a great time with her and it was an ideal New Years for me. The only problem is I'm left with the guilt of what I did to the other girl, Casey
Now, obviously she doesn't know ANY of this happened. She just thinks I got fucked up w/ my friends. I'm scared that she'll somehow find out about what happened. What the fuck do I do?

Do I lie to her and hope she never finds out? or do I be honest if she asks? I'm sure there's some way around this I haven't thought of

>tldr; "bae" cancels our New Years plans to be with family, so I make other plans with a hotter girl and have a great New Years regardless. I "cheat" on her and she has no clue yet. Help me out.
>>
Let Casey abuse you and you can get on with your merry fucking life.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.