[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>find out GF has you now page >has broadcasts from 6 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
>find out GF has you now page
>has broadcasts from 6 months ago
>all broadcasts were under #girls, and one under #music
>only video I can watch is just her sitting in silence for 4 minutes and looking cute
>can't watch other videos
>ask her what this is over phone
>next thing I know the account is deleted and she starts crying
>just tell her to tell me whats going on
>eventually says she just wanted to become well known online, like youtube famous etc,
>says it was stupid and she was embarrassed about it

Is she telling the truth? I dont know why she would freak out and delete it like that. I don't believe she was camwhoring just based on what she said and since she it was linked to her Twitter. But I know nothing about this site or what #girls is.
>>
>>16630175
Because it's embarrassing. I would believe her in your shoes. Take her out for dinner for being honest about it and give her a hug.
>>
It's 6 months ago, move on its not like she did an 8 man bang and bong
>>
>>16630186
I told her if thats the truth its nothing to hide from me. I told her I loved her for her and that doesn't bother me, just her being shady was.

>>16630188
It was while we were dating and we've been through some rough patches the past couple months.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.