[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I'm shallow just help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
I've been dating this girl for 9 months and we go to college next year seperate ones. Like 3 hours away. So we gonna try to stay together but i have a dilemma.so like she sent me a letter where it said she wants me to father her children and marry her. I really do love her but her sexual past irks me see I really did not focus on sex or relationships before but she has had multiple of both. Now she wants to transfer to my college sophmore year for me. ME getting sexually even for the sake of my own sanity is shallow but idk if I could be with her all my life when shes been around and ive only taken one step pls if you answer take all morality out of your answer
>>
You have a (pretty common, I guess) obsession with sexual past.

Just for clarification, she is not a slut? She's just had more sex than you?
>>
Some would say shes a slut and she told me about how she let guys just get with her its about 8 besides me
>>
>>16630307
Yeah, scoring a few times isn't going to really make you experienced. I think it would boost your esteem and make you better at dealing with people...but it's not going to make you a player, in case you're afraid that's what she is -- a player?
>>
How old are you both.

And, bitch wrote a letter wanting marriage after you've known each other for 9 fucking months?

Finally to be clear, are these children from another father or something, or she wants to have kids with you?
>>
>>16630334
Not OP.

That stuff sounds kind of crazy, but I've been there. Nothing ever came of it. For a lot of people, sex and love involves wanting to have a family, and they vocalize (or text) that.
>>
>>16630083
Bruhh. Nahhh. No. I'm in my junior year of college and been in the fit community for awhile. The amount of sad sobbing stories of dudes getting trapped in early marriage is crazy high. I'd just get the benefits and feels for her but don't commit to something with so much damn doubt. Especially if she went around in HIGHSCHOOL. She's slut mode autistic.
>>
>>16630327
Im just trying to get even with her I dont really care about my sexual prowess I am fine with how I perform and Im sure she is too
>>
>>16630334
Like when were older with each other
>>
>>16630420
What's the issue then?
>>
>>16630387
Ayyy I went to fit with this too and they had a half opposing half similar view
>>
>>16630425
It's not going to work out. Lock of the century.

Keep her in your life if you so desire but so much shit is going to change between now, and within 5 years for you both.
>>
>>16630420
Go have sex with 8 people then? And you're set, it's even an even number. Make you both even.
>>
>>16630437
A good number of young relationships work out, although I see why you would be apprehensive. I just don't see how gunning down someone's hopes is advice.
>>
>>16630444
That won't solve anything..
>>
>>16630444
>>16630444
Thats the plan
>>
>>16630542
OP here that was my idea
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.