[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help /adv/ i dont know what the fucks wrong with me. Im basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1451621272420.jpg (242 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
1451621272420.jpg
242 KB, 1000x665
Help /adv/ i dont know what the fucks wrong with me.
Im basically a miserable fuck all the time and i hate it, i could win a mil tomorrow and id still be a spiteful, hatefucked angery cunt.
I feel like i just cant be happy and i cant seek help i just dont know how to deal with this shit.
Last week i got really drunk and i tried to stab my friend just to get him to fight me, he didnt do anything wrong i just wanted him to fucking hit me get the adrenaline flowing to clear my mind, he wouldnt do it and eventually i passed out after having a breakdown in front of the girl i like. She kept telling me im not a bad person and that everyone deserves a friend to listen to them but i feel so pathetic spilling my guts out to them.
I feel like i dont know how to act around people im just a violent self loathing sorry fuck, i got my leg broken in a fight 8 months ago and i was still getting in shit before i could walk, i smashed some cunts teeth in for calling me '' a fucking idiot' he didn't deserve it but fuck i would have killed him if i could i get so angry.
I feel like everyones soft these days they dont understand but neither do i i feel addicted to pain and violence. I feel sad then i hate my self for being a sorry motherfucker and i just get so angry and i want to die but suicide is for fucking quitters and pussies anyway, so i just drink and smoke and hope one day some will kill me instead.
>>
you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>16629369
>you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>16629330
Sounds like you are self-destructing like I did when I was about 15. I just stopped myself from acting like an asshole when I was drinking (It's not that hard). Also just find something that you enjoy at school or work and focus yourself more.
>>
>>16629330

Seek professional help
>>
Rather than becoming violent, zone out.
Ask yourself why you need the adrenaline to hurt someone. You sound very unsatisfied. Like you want to accomplish certain things for yourself but you keep yourself from doing that. You're tying down your own hands but want to beat yourself crazy because you're too stubborn to cut your own hands lose. You need to invest yourself into an area of interest. It can be a superficial goal, something you don't even see yourself doing, like getting published in a magazine or winning a competition or getting a scholarship. You gotta fight yourself mentally in order to achieve something your mind tells you you can't do. Beating yourself up and beating someone else up is not gonna make things anything different. It's not gonna change your position mentally from A to B. Only with a mental shift, you can put your adrenaline rush to a better and more fruitful use. If you must work your body, then test your body by going on a hike or mountain biking. It'll be an adventure and your body gets a task to do.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.