[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me /adv/, I can't find a game that I'd like playing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: homer-angel-deveil.png (54 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
homer-angel-deveil.png
54 KB, 360x270
help me /adv/, I can't find a game that I'd like playing. I usually install one game, play 10 minute then get annoyed or bored.
>>
Play penis?
>>
>>16629283
I do that but you can't really do it for several hours and not get bored
>>
>>16629280
What games do you usually play? Also what was the last game you actually played the shit out of and when was it?
>>
>>16629293
the last game I played was Hitman Absolution, I was kinda annoyed that I couldn't just kill everybody but I finished the game and it was ok I guess. I liked playing Broforce and also Hotline Miami 1/2, really liked those. I also played civilization 5 for 16 hours straight when I bought it then stopped playing it.

Probably I want a game that won't annoy me with too much dialogue and shit like that, but the problem is that I don't really have a type of games that I like :(
>>
During lean years I usually just turn to Monster Hunter.
>>
>>16629301
I used to play TF2 a lot, recently I've switched over to Killing Floor 2. Also spent a lot of time on Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.
>>
Dark Souls?
>>
most people who liked isaac also enjoyed crypt of the necrodancer, though it does take some effort to get gud
>>
>>16629280
>>>/v/
>>
File: 3948.jpg (16 KB, 236x313) Image search: [Google]
3948.jpg
16 KB, 236x313
>>16629280
Ask your friends or other people on the web for recommendations based on the games you already like. Keep trying until you find a game that you really enjoy.
>>
Maybe video games just aren't for you, and that's okay. You can work out, or learn to draw, or play music, or live outdoors instead.
>>
>>16629280
A lot of new games just suck.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.