[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm planning to go visit some clubs to see if any of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1442123429140.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1442123429140.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
I'm planning to go visit some clubs to see if any of them interest me.
I haven't had any friends for years, and I also never went to clubs - this will be my first time.

This is my first attempt at socializing in years. What should I know? What do I do upon entering the club premises? How do I enter the club's social circle?
>>
desu clubs aren't really that fun. The one's I've been too are a bit like high school -- they're really cliquey and everyone's trying to show off and act like they're some shit in order to get laid.

If you don't walk in with some friends, nobody's going to want to talk to you. You'll probably get alot of weird looks, at the least.

Find a laid back bar instead. Sit at the counter, and grab a drink. Strike up a conversation with the bartender and if becomes interesting, somebody else might pipe in. Boom. You've got somebody to talk to.
>>
>>16629245
>find a bar

I don't drink alcohol and usually have nothing in common with people who go to bars, though.
>>
>>16629286
Then your just going to a club to dance?
>>
>>16629315
No, I don't think we're talking about the same thing here. I'm talking about special interest clubs. Like astronomy clubs, gamer and programmer clubs, and so on.
>>
>>16629335
...LOL yea that's better
>>
It depends on what kind of club you're talking about. Generally, have some knowledge and, most importantly, interest about it's subject.
If you have no confidence, having a couple (and I really do mean only a couple) of drinks before hand can help you open up a bit.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.