[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend Advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 670x377
Need help. I've been dating a girl for about 9 months and all those days we've spent together were great, but this last past month I've been pondering so much about ending the relationship. I feel like I'm tied down and that I want to meet different girls. (Not being conceited) but I know 4 girls off the top of my head that flirt with me all the time and even one texted me around 4am to pick her up (which we used to be fwb). I'm just really not sure what to do, my mind is filled with lust and temptation and I know I would never cheat on someone but I just feel the urge to go out and meet different girls. My girlfriend is the sweetest girl I know and loves me unconditionally how ugly I am or annoying I can be. It just hurts thinking that all the past and her sisters and family that I know would be erased if I was to end the relationship. I would feel terrible because I know she would cry and be very upset because she is super over protective of me and buys me anything (I don't take advantage of that I buy my own things tho). And just recently my friend was speaking about how he is going to end his relationship with his girlfriend and I'm just mind fucked. I just want to hear opinions on relationships.
Both 18
Going to college very soon.
Pic not related
Need opinions, just some type of food for thought
>>
>Pic not related
Oh thank goodness you said so, I thought they were the 4 other girls who flirt with you
>>
>>16628760
Lol
>>
>>16628756
>Both 18
You should have written it first. Do whatever the fuck you want. As long as you not making anyone pregnant you gonna be okay.
>>
Dude I appreciate you not cheating on your gf, so please just break up with her before you do anything. Sounds like your current gf isn't the one and you'll break up eventually either way so do it before you cheat and ruin this girl, 9 months isn't that long
>>
and here i am wishing i could have a loving GF just like yours . please give her to me and you can fuck all those other bitches for eternity .
>>
>>16628756
>Both 18.
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.