[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey channers, I need some light exercises. I am not that fat,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Hey channers, I need some light exercises. I am not that fat, in bmi I'm balancing between normal and slightly overweight, but I would like to change. But everytime I start working out, I almost die and have no energy,i just have no endurance - and it's been like this from my childhood.

Any tips or exercises are welcome, thank you. Pic not related
>>
But the pic is related, anon. You have to believe in yourself. If you want to become fit, you want to believe. Reaching your goal will fill you with such euphoria that you are able to fly, like that man. You can do it man, if you only believe.
>>
>>16628728
We don't know anything about you. Go check out the tons of sites you fuck. There's info everywhere.

Bye.
>>
>>16628728
Weight loss is 90% diet.
You can not exercise and still lose weight if you watch your diet.

That being said, I'd recommend running.
>>
What you changed in your diet and what kind of exercises you do!
>>
C25K. It's for people in your exact situation. You start out walking with very brief jogging intervals, and build from there. Really works, I did it myself. Just follow the program, go slow, join /r/c25k for support and answers to your questions, it's a great little community.
>>
>>16628749
Do you know any fine starter diet or should I just try to find stuff and try it out?

>>16628785
Okay, thanks, I will check that

>>16628734
I really didn't think like that,thank you.

>>16628769
I didn't really check much diets, for exercises I just tried anything I could google or see, tried those apps for fitness and stuff. But I'm going to check that c25k
>>
>>16628728
>>>/fit/
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.