[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really need some help. There's a guy that's been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: guacamole.jpg (90 KB, 600x467) Image search: [Google]
guacamole.jpg
90 KB, 600x467
I really need some help. There's a guy that's been bullying me in my workplace since May. It's been really getting on my nerves and I can't seem to stop him. I've tried ignoring him, I've tried bullying him back, I've tried getting authority figures to stop him but he just keeps coming.
This guy isn't just bullying me, he's bullying my wife and brother and he's bullying my coworkers. The worst part about is that many people are egging him on. How can people stand him? Even in my own hometown people like this guy over me.

So here I am, on the cusp of the new year and I'm thinking about ending it all. Because everything this man is saying about me, deep down, I know is true. I'm afraid to admit it but it is.
>>
>>16627971
i think the word youre looking for is 'harassment'
>>
You know the answer as well as I do.

You probably even know the reason why human bully, or if you dont you should be able to extrapolate it by now.

He is doing society a favour, you will either leave society or step the fuck up.

Its up to you.
>>
>>16627971
what's he doing exactly? how does shit like this even happen at your age? right now you just sound like a huge pussy.
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (934 KB, 3500x2332) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
934 KB, 3500x2332
You aren't fooling anyone Jeb. You're weak. You're low energy. Get out of here.
>>
>>16627971

why die when you can just start over? if ur honestly willing to kill yourself, doesnt it make more sense just to move somewhere else and reinvent yourself and study what you are doing wrong?

isnt this what new years is all about?
>>
>>16627971
I deal with shit at work. I just stick with it.
People tease, its part of life. Keep ignoring it and it wont be fun for them.
If you do let it bother you theyll keep doing it. You could revel in it too. see if you have some quick wit to make some jokes
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.