[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>19 yo single father of 3yo twins (mother died giving virth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
>19 yo single father of 3yo twins (mother died giving virth to last one)
>Live in horrible rural small town, nobody around except the trashy redneck type and old people
>Live with my parents and all my time is consumed with working and childcare
>I'm incredibly lonely and would be much happier if I had a girlfriend and I feel my kids need a stable female figure other than their grandmother
>Ready to start looking for somebody but the two last points are a real obstacle

tl;dr I'm a single father and am ready to start dating, I want a mature long term relationship and she would have to be ok with the fact that I have my kids full time (I would not expect her to babysit or anything unless she actually wanted to but that would be after a long time of building trust of course)

How unrealistic is me ever finding somebody before my kids are grown?

>inb4 lol should have used a condom XD
>>
you should have used a condom dude

by the looks of it you can't even sustain yourself (live with parents)
>>
>>16627845
>19 years old
>3 twins

Are ya' sure you aint a red neck too son?
>>
>>16627892
likewise, retard. he said his twins are 3 years old, not that he had 3 twins.
>>
>>16627906
Thanks

>>16627853
I still live with my parents because my mom tends to watch them on weekends and because my dad loves having grandkids haha I would have my own place by now if it weren't for kids but unfortunately I do still live at home and it can be a real PITA.
>>
File: key cleaner.jpg (79 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
key cleaner.jpg
79 KB, 720x960
>>16627845
>19 year old
>children
I'm 19 and I'm aborting for the first time next Tuesday. I'd rather have emotional burden on me than an actual money shredding machine

you shouldn't have been a pro-lifer/beta senpai
>>
>>16627845

thats rough dude. but yeah you are kind of fucked. you already admit all your time goes to work and then childcare. how would you be able to bond with a woman appropriately. there is a reason children come later in a relationship.

remember when you first started dating and you saw each other once a week, but then more often and were spending loads of time growing close? you cant do that when you gotta run home to take care of the kids.

seeking someone to be their mother figure would only make them LOSE their father figure.

on top of that you are going to be hard pressed to find someone who will put up with not only you having kids but also living with your parents.

unless you are REALLY hot this is a lost cause. are you hot OP? dont tell us, show us.
>>
>>16627845

the concept that they need a female figure other than their grandma is bullshit. thats just you looking out for yourself and pretending its for the kids benefit. why would they need a female figure other than their grandma?
>>
>>16628140
Are you a girl or guy?
>>
>>16628167
>disregard all mothers
>>
>>16628232

they have a grandma. there isnt that much of a difference. a grand mother is still a mother.

and unlike the random woman that OP decides he wants to fuck / actually has a chance of landing, a grandmother is actually invested in a child.

simply having someone for OP to date will not benefit the kids in any way. if hes lucky he'll find a new mom for them, but that doesn't even mean they will like it or see it as anything other than another distraction for the one real parent they have.

they do not need their dad to date. if OP wants to date, that is his call and im not for or against it. but claiming it would be good for the kids is selfish.
>>
>>16627845
Single mom. That's what you need. Seriously. There is not a woman alive who will truly understand your situation like a single mom. Maybe she also lost her spouse in war, or to an accident. Maybe he just up and left. Maybe she left him. Who knows? Doesn't matter. But that single mom will 1) understand your kids come first, just like her kids come before you. 2) will know your fears, insecurities and struggles better than anyone else. 3) will understand the time and stress involved in raising kids, and will be more willing to share that burden with you than a woman who has no kids.

The list could go on as to benefits of dating a single mom. Seriously, give it a shot. Give it two, three or four shots. You have all the time in the world to find a suitable mom for your kids, and partner for yourself. Take your time, vet each candidate carefully, and eventually you'll find the right woman. Don't go looking for them in the wrong places. i.e. college women, women who want the traditional relationship. You'll disappoint them and both parties will waste time.
>>
>>16628258
But I don't want to date single mothers. They bring waaaaay too much baggage, and have a lot of issues/problems.

Kinda looking for one of those good girls, y'know?
>>
>>16628274
>They bring waaaaay too much baggage, and have a lot of issues/problems.
Just like you.
>>
>>16628288
Look, its different and you know it.
>>
>>16628302
You had kids at 16. You live at home with your white trash family in your white trash town. No, its not different. You have issues.
>>
>>16628302
I don't see how.
>>
File: 1429684197033.jpg (105 KB, 739x742) Image search: [Google]
1429684197033.jpg
105 KB, 739x742
>>16628274
>>16628302
>>16628312
>>
>>16628302
It's not different, you just don't want another kid.
>>
>>16628274 & >>16628302 here.

I'm not OP you chucklefucks, but his posts were that fucking obvious.

You should feel ashamed.
>>
>>16628258
>Maybe she also lost her spouse in war
OP might be a redneck, but he looks like the working kind of redneck. A woman who lost a suicidal butcher in a war wants a welfare queen, not a worker.
>>
>>16627845
>my kids need a stable female figure

Good fucking luck finding that in today's dating pool.
>>
No girl wants to raise kids that aren't her own, just like no guy wants to raise some other guy's kids.
>>
>>16628371
"No" is a silly word... "almost no", maybe.
>>
>>16628400
Well obviously. It was a generalisation. Women are really no different than men when it comes to many things, and this happens to be one of them.
>>
>>16628359
>he looks like the working kind of redneck

Ya he's got 3 kids---I would imagine he is the working type!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.