[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weird to pick out bfs clothes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: MTI4ODM2MDgzNzgwODc0MjEw.jpg (64 KB, 620x525) Image search: [Google]
MTI4ODM2MDgzNzgwODc0MjEw.jpg
64 KB, 620x525
Is it weird to put away your boyfriends clothes for him? What about setting his work clothes out for him in the morning? What about setting his normal clothes out if we are going out somewhere?
I do this for my bf, because I don't want him to go through the trouble of finding clothes, but im worried he thinks i treat him like a child sometimes.
Tldr;
> is it weird to pick out bfs clothes for him?
>>
Not occasionally, no. If you're trying to dictate his style into what you prefer its getting a bit controlling. Get him interested in doing it himself, take him shopping and tell him what you think would look great on him and give him lots of compliments when you like what he's wearing. Laying out clothes for him is too far IMO.
>>
>What about setting his work clothes out for him in the morning? What about setting his normal clothes out if we are going out somewhere?
>I do this for my bf, because I don't want him to go through the trouble of finding clothes,

who the fuck actually thinks this lol...
would you wipe his ass too so he wouldn't have to go through the trouble of making sure he's wiped clean?

i'd only do this shit if he asked for help.
>>
>>16627761

this used to be a bit more commonplace. nto so much anymore, but it doesn't make it 'weird'.

and lets be honest, even if its 'weird', does it matter? think about it. why would you not do something just because its weird? is it bad? why would it be bad? if its too bad then dont.

but as is just sounds like you like to take care of him. maybe he likes to be taken care of. ask him. if he likes it, why stop?
>>
m here.

I think its sweet.

I dont really care what I wear to work, but if my girl wanted to do laundry, fold stuff, and set out clothes for me to wear Id be appreciative and feel like she cares about me.

But if I didn't like what she picked, as a grown ass man I can wear what I want. I would also say with clothes, being there when he shops and complimenting or throwing in suggestions is the best method. Dont choose for him, let him choose what you like.
>>
>>16627761
Why don't you ask him, I'd like it
>>
File: yes.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>16627761
male normie reporting in

personally, I'd fall in love with a girl if she did that just for me. god that'd be adorable. as long as her style isn't abnormal or something. if you know his style, I don't think he'll care unless he has mommy issues or something and you remind him of his mom.

protip: motherly girlfriends are god-tier 10/10. you will have fresh, rock hard dicks wherever you go if you do this. if he doesn't appreciate it, then actually dump him
>>
>>16627761
weird? subjective, but i wouldnt mind. unless you fucked up too many times
>>
Tbh if my girl did that for me I'd be grateful mostly cuz I don't really care and that's really convenient
>>
>>16627761
you ARE treating him as a child

men are not as neurotic as women, picking out clothes are not a chore/challenge for men

he probably thinks that you find his taste in fashion subpar and unattractive or that he can't be trusted to dress himself like a man
>>
>>16627964
>>16628023
>>16628078
>>16628126
I don't pick out his clothes to buy or anything. I don't pick them out in the stores. He buya his own clothes. I just know what he likes to wear certain days and will get them out of the closet and lay it out for him.
I know that he doesn't like doing little things like this because he's lazy so I do it for him.
But I asked him if he thought I treated him like a child and he said no. Thanks /adv/
>>
>>16628075
>self describes as normie
>lol
>wants a girl to dress him
>even more lol

How about you just dress yourself well enough that your girl doesn't have to dress you. Any self respecting grown ass man would not let his girl dress him on a regular occasion. There's exceptions like special events or gifts but everyday? Hell fucking no.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.