[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
midget fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: vapepe.jpg (77 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
vapepe.jpg
77 KB, 600x563
hello everyone

i suddenly have a strong desire to sex a midget (woman). i have no idea how to go about this in a way that isnt especially seedy, eg going to 'midget chaser' sites or similar (im sure they exist). so, please give my advice on what i should do

if youve done this before or a midget yourself, please feel free to leave your thoughts, all sincere input is welcome

i am not joking/meming
>>
>>16627013

I live in region that for some reason is big on midget wrestling/stripping

see if your town or any of the local towns has anything like that. Even midget wrestling usually attracts some girls
>>
I had a fwb thing going on with a midget in college. She was a very sweet girl and the sex was actually awesome. She was also very hot other than the whole midget thing. If she had normal proportions, she would have been a sure 10/10. I can't really help you on how to specifically find them, because she was just a girl who I shared a couple classes with, but if you have any other questions, I can try to answer them.
>>
>>16627259
excellent, hope youre still around

did you like bring in the midget thing with your flirting or just act normal? was she pretty tight, or rather small (if her proportions are the same im assuming her vjj must be as well, so a reg dick would be huge for her)? any other tips?
>>
>>16627324
Not him but usually the condition that causes midgets to be midgets is that their arms and legs are out of proportion, their bodies are normalish for the most part.

I found a midget on a dating site, I talked to her for a while and actually wanted to date her despite how depressing she was all the time but she ignored all my attempts to meet.
>>
>>16627344
wow what a crazy world we live in, thanks
>>
>>16627324
Nah, I really didn't bring it up a whole lot when we first started hanging out. I met her in class, and our personalities just meshed really well together. Kind of like any college romance story. So basically just normal flirting for us.

She was tight, but I've been with normal sized girls who were just as tight as her. Her pussy was shallower than other girls I've been with though. So I'd hit her cervix a lot, but she actually enjoyed that, so it was all good.

I'm not sure about other tips. Honestly we became friends and started fucking like you would with any other girl. She's also really the only female midget I've interacted much with, so I'm not sure if she's common or not.

Are you looking to fuck one, or date one? She's told me that people with midget fetishes creeped her out, so maybe don't harp on that. Other girls might be different though.
>>
>>16627405
something similar to you, really i just want to fuck one for a bit but not in a skeevy manner. fwb kind of thing, rather than fetishistic weirdo like you say
>>
>>16627415
I feel like a really big asshole about that though. The only real reason we didn't officially date is because she was a midget and I'm 6'2". I feel like a douche looking back at it, but I was younger then.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.