[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alone for the New Year, what can I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Alone for the New Year, what can I do?
>>
Build a castle of sadness
>>
>>16626375
Already done :(
>>
Go to any friend you have. One of them is bound to invite you inside. If you have no friends, make friends outside. Step outside of your comfort zone and start the new year good.

Happy new year, Anon.
>>
I don't know op, maybe try outside comfort zone for shit's and gigs. Thinking about going of the rails personally...
>>
>>16626381
My friends are having a party and didn't get invited.. Found out today my best friends gf asked me if i was going. None one told me anything or invited me not even my best friend :(
>>
>>16626405
It must feel nice having someone care about you like your friend's gf.

You should be happy about that.
>>
Nothing special. Play some games, eat some food, etc. To be honest it's one of the least eventful holidays because the celebration starts rather late (both in hour and in lead-up) and ends abruptly. I compare it to St. Patrick's Day in that respect.

Now tomorrow is when you should do something, and that something is to figure out whether the way you're living your life is worth it. It might be a good idea to gamble on finding new ways to be happy if those ways are better compatible with other people. That way you don't miss out on the nicer celebrations throughout the year like birthdays and International Steak and a Blowjob Day.
>>
>>16626405
Just go mate. Even when you come unannounced, they will invite you inside. Perhaps they didn't ask you because it was common sense!
>>
>>16626373
Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.