[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spending NYE with ex-gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Clift_NYE2003-Couple5.jpg (121 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
Clift_NYE2003-Couple5.jpg
121 KB, 420x315
So, it goes like this:
>my friends always gather for drinks on NYE, we go to a beach, get brutally wasted, usually flirt with some chicks
>we've done that since 2010
>Suddenly nobody is going
>I have no plans, and my two brothers are going out, I don't want to stay at home
>Been talking to my ex-gf, highschool sweetheart, at the time she was a 6/10 (no ass, no tits, just pretty), she grew up to be a 7.5-8/10.
>we broke up because of shit (2009), started talking to each other 2 years later
>talking with her through whatsapp, she tells me ''hurr hurr, I don't have plans for NYE, all my friends left me''
>thisismyshot.png
>''why don't we go together?''
>she says ''yes!''

So, we're basically going to get wasted, alone. Thing is, my foreplay game is bad. any advice on getting me laid? It's definitely gonna happen, but I want to make the right moves.
>>
Op just try to remember why is she your ex-gf.
>>
>ex-gf
She fucked a thousand other guys when you were together, then she fucked two thousand more after you broke up.

AND NOW YOU WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH HER?
>>
>>16625915
chill dude, I just wanna smash
>>
>>16625928
Wear a condom then, you don't want to get AIDS.
>>
>>16625829 Yea.. careful in the party... she can meet another guy
>>
Hahaha he want to smash a bitch he cried over this is going to be great.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.