[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm a 19 year old ex fatty that just got a gf 6 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: PleaseLads.jpg (29 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
PleaseLads.jpg
29 KB, 600x400
>I'm a 19 year old ex fatty that just got a gf 6 months ago
>This girl was in a relationship with one of my friends but I didn't give a fuck and just slept with her
>Shit hits the fan as he finds out
>I think no problem as i didn't like hiding stuff from anyone
>Gf is shitting her pants and doesn't want to let him go, still sees him and talks to him regularly and it pisses me off
>The dude fucks another chick and she gets mad and rumbles on that she's gonna destroy her life or whatever
>My mom doesn't like her and she's really emotionally needy and unstable and it stresses me out
>Can't sleep and can't concentrate but i can't leave her because i'd feel guilty about breaking her and the guy up and also she buys me shit, not shit that I want or need or asked for but at least she's not a gold digger
>Finally have enough yesterday, tell her I don't want to spend New Years with her
>She says that she cancelled all the plans she had so she could stay with me and gets really sad and weird
>I still say no, but I feel guilty about leaving her alone, and am thinking about inviting her to my friends house but I don't know if i should continue this

What do I do /adv/?
>>
>>16625766
Confusion always gets the best of us we all feel it deep i side our human minds.

As an alien out of space my advise to you is that you should avoid feeling so insecure about yourself and the world around you since your human you wont listen but do the things in life that benefit you and not others youre young the world has no walls you have an unlimited potentual use it while you can.
>>
>>16625804
Thank you for the advice mister alien man!
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.