[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 19 year fat virgin with no really friends or social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1450584043948.png (806 KB, 540x675) Image search: [Google]
1450584043948.png
806 KB, 540x675
I'm a 19 year fat virgin with no really friends or social life, my problem is that I'm loud childish and I like to be different I'm very sweet hearted (i always put other people interest before mine) but i really want to change any advice videos I can watch or books I can read that will help me how to deal with being an afterthought and any adv on how to lose weight i really have no time to exercise my problem is i just hate when people don't envite me to do shit then talk to me so i can help then with shit i want to get a girlfriend but i'm afraid of rejection and i'm specially afraid that if i say no to helping them and if i get rejected they won't be friends with me any more
>>
>>16623252
Wow :(
Same here scared of rejections
>>
How many times are you going to post this fucking thread
>>
>>16623571
I'm more annoyed at the fact that he's 19. Come back you're the same fat fuck at 26.
>>
>>16623252
You said it yourself, you have no real friends, do they ever do stuff with you? if not tell them to fuck off you are not helping them. you dont need friends like that. as for girls, yes you will get rejected probably lots of time, you need to grow a backbone about it, you will never have a girlfriend if you dont try. Losing weight? cant help you there i am an older fatfag, so even the advice on girls is coming from a gay veiwpoint but still accurate.
>>
>>16623252
My only advice for you is to learn how to use periods. Until then, fuck you!
>>
>>16623252
smoke crack
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.