[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women know about growers vs showers? >shower Penis is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Do women know about growers vs showers?

>shower
Penis is long flaccid, an erection adds a little bit of length and is more for firmness

>grower
Penis is small flaccid, an erection adds a lot of length and firmness

I'm maybe 1.5" flaccid and 6.5" erect. This is normal physiology for males to be one of the two camps, but do women realize this?
>>
>>16622130
>9gag-tier image from 2008
Are women constantly seeing your flaccid penis? Why would this be an issue?
>>
>>16622138

I frequent a nudist beach and sometimes get sniggers. Same for co-ed change rooms.
>>
>>16622142
I'm sure you do, and again, why does it matter? "Oh hey look, Anon has a small penis but he's probably a grower, so I'll be more considerate than to laugh".
>>
>Do women know about growers vs showers?
Not really, no. Sex ed is rather sparse, I had to learn a womans urethra was a separate hole on my own time for instance. Unsurprisingly a lot of women don't know the minutia of erections.
>>
>>16622130
Yes, I'm aware. My boyfriend is a grower similar to your size. It literally doesn't matter to me how a flaccid penis looks. It's not like it's flaccid state has an effect on our sex life, what matters is when it's erect.
>>
>>16622130
>Do women know about growers vs showers?
Size queens do. Nobody else cares.
>>
>>16622130
Not really...I've heard the term but thought it was used satirically, like "oh, I'm a grower not a shower" meaning pls don't laugh at my small peen I swear it gets bigger

not that women laugh at small penises, I'm pretty sure that's something all in men's heads
like most could care less

so why does it matter to you anon
it's just a penis, if you're small you're small
if you're not you're not, you're not fucking all these strangers and then having them turn around and complain that the sex wasn't satisfying enough because of your size, are you? Then I fail to see why it matters to you at all
>>
>>16622130
If you're not erect by the time a lady has your pants off, I think you've got bigger issues
>>
>>16622246
>bigger issues
Something something penis size anxiety
>>
Nah, i have to admit that i really like flaccid dicks. I don't care how big they are. My bf is a shower AND a grower, so there's that...
>>
>>16622130

fun fact, statistically White men are more prone to be growers, and black men to be showers.

if you take a look at where they come from geographically this makes sense.

i feel you though. right now its so cold my penis is like 1.5 inches. when im hard its 7 and i only ever get compliments on it.

i wouldnt worry too much. nudist beaches are (more or less) about accepting your body as it is. if someone giggles just look at them like their fat and gross. considering most of the sniggers are coming from women, its not that hard to undermine them.

one look and a nose wrinkle that says 'really?' is all you need to make her want to not eat for 3 days.
>>
>>16622142
>and sometimes get sniggers.
its all in your head, retard
>>
>>16622272
Paranoia is a hell of a drug.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.