[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 19 and I moved out of my parent's house an year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 15027831_9889357_pm (1).jpg (90 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
15027831_9889357_pm (1).jpg
90 KB, 550x550
I'm 19 and I moved out of my parent's house an year ago for college. College is nearly a hour drive from my place. Ever since I moved out, I feel so fucking lonely/unmotivated because my house feels quiet and time runs fast. I live in a third world country, so people don't live much alone. The only 'friends' I have got are from college and they stay most of the time with their families. There are not much places where activities go on. No libraries, no sport clubs, no bars, nothing.

Everyday seems like a burden of chores because I have to cook, clean etc. I don't mind reading or listening to music alone but I can't do that everyday.

I can't get a roommate because I have found no one suitable. Here mostly 'guys' living together is of the same college and they move after 4 years. Girls, I have never heard unless they are 25+.

Holidays I go to my parents house and suddenly I feel relaxed and happy.

How do you live alone? How do you deal with the cooking or doing something everyday?
>>
>>16621642
Surely someone is facing the same.
>>
An hour is not that long, do you have a car?

You could use the money you safe by not living alone to buy gas. Nothing wrong with living at your family's place when thats normal in your country.
>>
I travelled an hour and half to go to college. I travel 2 hrs to get to work. :|
>>
>>16621799
>>16621813

Well, I don't know why are you specifying the travel problem. Guess, you misunderstood what I meant.
I'm living alone from my parent's house nearly 500 miles away. From the place I'm currently living, college is an hour away.
>>
>>16621842
auhh...
i travel from me parents' place.

iono. shift to a dorm?
>>
>>16621863
That's the hard part. There are no 'dorms'.
There are hostels with poor hygiene, food and no facilities. Someway people learn to live in it.
I tried some days but I couldn't handle it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.