[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Because of what I learned on /v/ on Christmas I should not be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: YuiStruggle.jpg (164 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
YuiStruggle.jpg
164 KB, 1920x1080
Because of what I learned on /v/ on Christmas I should not be receiving gifts anymore.

So how do I turn down Christmas gifts the right way and make sure they follow through?
>>
>>16621554

give them to me instead
>>
>>16621554
What did you learn anon?
>>
>>16621572
op is a faggot
>>
>>16621554
Explain to them your not gonna celebrate an you don't want anything it's that easy dumbass
>>
>>16621554
>Because of what I learned on /v/ on Christmas I should not be receiving gifts anymore.
This is the first I've heard of anything big happening on /v/ on Christmas. What happened, and what did you learn from it?
>>
>>16621621
They said posting what you got for Christmas is a way to paint a target on your back as a underage faggot and I want to earn the respect of my peers.
>>
>>16621637
Are you a fucking idiot?

> posting what you got for Christmas is a way to paint a target on your back as a underage faggot
>making the mental leap to turn down Christmas presents

Have you considered:
- NOT posting what you get during Christmas?
- Coming back when you're 18 and not being an underage faggot?
>>
>>16621637
Find better peers.
>>
say you don't celebrate christmas
>>
>>16621637
Then just don't post what you got for Christmas. No need to start turning down gifts or anything like that.
>>
>>16622091
Unconvincing since I buy a Christmas tree every year...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.