[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anon what do you do when you still love a girl from years a go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1449536010269.jpg (23 KB, 326x391) Image search: [Google]
1449536010269.jpg
23 KB, 326x391
anon what do you do when you still love a girl from years a go and have been in a steady relationship for 4 years but said earlier girl still keeps coming around every so often and you remember how much you love her, but when you bring it up she says it will never work out BUT keeps fucking you, figuratively and metaphorically, anyway?
>>
Stop contact and break up with the current gf? Lol cmon
>>
>>16620981
Current gf is the only thing thats kept me steady through the past couple of years though. I feel like I owe it to her to not break anything she wants while at the same time I guess I'm just a scum bag leeching whatever I can to get through.
>>
Yeah, pretty much. You've already been cheating on her and using her asa means of support everytime you get rejected by the other chick. seriously break up with the current gf because obviously she isn't the one for you, otherwise you wouldn't do this shit
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.